Dragons

On the last Island one of the character mentions dragons on the island does any one no what’s up?

No dragons all lies, Without Gems you cant get shit he was probably referencing infernowyrm who is extremely hard to get but available in one of the cursed island dungeons, But if you’re looking for legendaries or super epics they choose to make them only available by purchasing gems

Well, there is the dark dragon between the 4th and 5th trainers, all out offensive 3* I think. It’s nothing special though. And I believe infernowyrm is on the second to last island, right after the last trainer. Could be wrong though.

Don’t forget while he doesn’t look it green king and all dinosaur looking monsters were counted as “dragons” in the last game so maybe that’s what they mean on the other hand I’ve seen a lot of comments about super epics not being catchable and admin haven’t commented to confirm so that leads me to speculate that somewhere maybe on that island you can get the original 4 dragons from the last game ie bluey, galey, etc just they have an extremely low spawn rate and like in the past are only available on one single space