Does Prometheo Evolve?

Does prometheo evolve

First, I’m going to change your topic title to be more fitting to the actual topic. This is important because people who use the search function cannot find answers to their questions if the questions are named in such a way to where they don’t give information about the topic.

Second, I’m going to move this topic to the FAQ section. You’re not asking for a monster location.

And third, your answer is: no. You can see this by looking at it in the game - under its stats, it will show its forms as silhouettes (or filled out if you have them) if it can evolve.

I was debating on capturing it looks so cool but only 5 stars
And because u also are really helpful Ashley maybe you could tell me what kind of rare arks are on crescent island I’m kinda stuck there at the moment lol

Nope it doesnt evolve

You could still consider capturing it though, since he can fuse with spooker to form inferneo, granted you have the recipe, inferneo is a pretty damn awesome looking arkadion with good moves and is a 7 star monster, and since neither of the fusion components are rare, its quite easy to get a high ranking one

NO!!!