Dev , BQ SE have problems

@Dev_VKC yesterday I completed the BQ of FD Iris and played with her the event had its shine. I closed the game until today, and I started playing pvp, I haven’t played for days, I noticed that the brightness did not appear, then I kept trying to play other matches, but the brightness still does not appear. Then I entered the Challenge and the brightness did not appear either. Then I went to the BQ screen and got it completed. Dev what’s going on?

Here the BQ screen

Here the Challenge

Here the PvP

1 Like

May I have your Friend ID please?

1 Like

I think i am the unique Richito in the game :unamused:

I thought I was the only one but I see that you too, I also have the full BQ and after exiting and re-entering the game I no longer get its Brightness

1 Like

GGs for yesterday

Yesterday I was wondering who was that architect who massacred my boys, you’re already on my blacklist :angry: haha ​​I didn’t know it was you, as soon as I enter the game I’ll send you a friend request. By the way, in our game, did you see Iris shine? It’s just to know if the shine doesn’t work on both sides Greetings Lemon :lemon:
I don’t forget when you help me a time ago

Gg that day i vaporized your maeve with the gae snake , she deserve it :relieved:

haha that rainbow snake is hitting me hard at first, i’m trying to deal with it. The only one who reminded him of the snake was CFN Dark, is that you? Yesterday I only lost 2 games, Lemon and a certain ANUBIS

Can we not call it that on the forum please?

“Pride snake” is fine, but “gae/gay” are so often used with bad connotations and they do not reflect the full extent of LGBTQ+ (which the colours here definitely represent).

Better still is to call it Jurlu :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was like a week ago i think i was using * one rise snake * ign

Didnt mean anything bad i dont know his name

@Dev_VKC I was waiting for your answer to my problem. If you have already checked my account, I would like to know if I am the one with the problem or the last update came with some kind of error

I mean, imo Pride Snake isn’t ok either because it’s just assuming connotation at that point. Fact of the matter is that Jurmulunge having rainbow coloring has nothing to do with the LGBTQ+ community as a representative anymore than Pink Floyd does.

Although in a game with as many bouncing tiddies as this one has, I guess it doesn’t matter too much.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting. This issue could happen to everyone who completes SE bond quest.
We have confirmed that the SE bond quest special effect stops to work once the game restarts.

Unfortunately this issue can only be fixed with client update. We are very sorry and will issue apologems in the game soon.

Thank you

2 Likes

If you only deposit 1000 gems to my account, maybe I’ll think about forgiving you, it’s a humble request :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is nice and all but there really needs to be more compensation for not having a Galvbane icon for completing his bond quest @Dev_VKC

I’m thinking 4000 gems is a good start for reparations here

8 Likes