Crystal Mouth Capture Chance

One of my friends who recently joined the game told me he’s been trying for over 5 hours just to capture a crystal mouth. I know it’s true because he’s been sending pics since this afternoon, not just today either. I know for a fact that I only captured one crystal mouth this entire year ( yes, I’m honest). Yes they are legendary mons and should be difficult, but I think it’s a bit too difficult, not even noxar was this hard to capture.

I would like to see this change, out of all the mouths, (ruby, emerald…) this has to be the most difficult to obtain.

If you guys have tips also, please tell me, I’ll send it to him.

He had like 2 or 3 Gold mouths at the start, now he has this much stuff:

1 Like

(I gave him the account that’s why it’s 183 cost)

I’ve never had any issue getting Crystalmouths. They appear quite frequently when you do the dungeon and if you get their HP low it’s something like 35% chance to capture. If he has any monster with lifeflip enemy that’s ideal, but a few other monsters can do similar. If there are no options to set the enemy to 1HP then simply carefully hit it down onto low HP for a good catch rate.

1 Like

Well i think there is problem with odds. Even i had a real hard time farming crystal mouth.
I remember spending like 28 gems to evolve sui or something. And i still didn’t get it. I had to wait for the event

2 Likes

Idk why but for me 1 hp enemy lifeflip doesn’t work for capturing I use a timestrike then lifeflip enemy and then it’s easy to catch

1 Like

He said he took it to 42% and it still didnt work, he also got it to 1 hp too. Maybe it’s not getting it at low hp, that’s the secret. Anything he would take at this point.

Just keep trying and it will happen. If I remember correctly it’s something like 1 in 3 runs you’ll meet a Crystalmouth and then a 1/3 chance of capturing it so it should be every 10 runs or so you get one. I personally found it very comfortable to farm because they appear frequently enough that it fills you with hope you’ll be able to obtain them in not too long, even if you get unlucky with the catching.

2 Likes

Alright, gonna tell him.