Craziest neo stuff / fun thread

What about piercing blow :sweat_smile:.
Any move with a good deal of penetration power

1 Like

Hope it wont end with a bloodbite, cuz it will be the last bite for sure.

Just like in real life.

So…what’s the Aegisdragon.

This is getting inappropriate… But how about penetration and regret. Kills the target but also the user with unwanted… consequences. :wink::wink::wink:

We not doing that lol.

That’s called piercing blow. Only after 2 kills

Haha I feel guilty because I kind of started this. Let’s stop ourselves from getting any more inappropriate :wink:

Just to clarify… Aegisdragon is the snip snip we do to dogs.

Unwanted friends :joy:

And I thought ageis was just abstinence

That “snip-snip” as you call it,is askill that can be used only one time. It provides you Auto Protect Plus but is risky to run cause sometimes you don’t need that. If you know what I mean

As a female member of this forum I’d just like to both thank you for your sensitivity & petition that Slimetank never be released. I have been a victim of Slimetank failure, and although my kid is awesome, I can attest to Slimetank being useless, not worth the discomfort, and triggering. So don’t bother with that thing. Aegis or “run” before you come.

1 Like

And come in guys. We need slimetank. Just for the memes! He can be a legit meme monster that doesn’t involve photoshop. Even though we totally will anyway. And have already…

1 Like

Behold!
Slimetank evolved…
Super Slimetank!!!

7 Likes

Now it looks like a sheet with a hole in it.

1 Like

That is HIDEOUS.

[ This is coming from a guy, who Loved Blackbeast, deathgazer, maggatoush designs ]

Slimetank failure? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wait how do you run before you even come? Is that like don’t come at all?..Oh. Got it. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

But as a personal advice, just go for the Super Slimetank with increased,uh…Auto-Protection? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How are you possibly gonna edit him. He is a meme in itself. And if it has a community suggested moveset, that guy is the bet troll monster of all time. A move like Unwanted Consequences will be game-breaking. I vote for this guy to be released as a SE on this anniversary. It could even have synergy with Magatsuioh’s Spawns (forgot the name).

1 Like

“Unintended Consequences”… spawns a copy of one of your monsters onto enemy team OR spawns a copy of enemy monster onto your team (you never know which one!)
2% chance of this happening upon Slimetank’s death (so it’s a passive death ‘revenge’)

And then other movesets: “Link power strike”, “Stun blast” “decelerate all” and a move that lowers enemy defences.