Community Tournament: The Beritus Argvel Trophy #1 THE PICTURE AND VIDEO THREAD

@Xyzencross vs @LemonSqueezy with special rules (3).

Xyzencross’ team (3):

Lemonsqueezy’s team (3):

RoE Exu vs TNB King with rules (3)

My team:

king’s team

Quarterfinals battle 1 vs StarLord

My team ^

1 Like

^As can be seen in the above thumbnail. @Dslavin @KikNaz
The footage for this video was taken by Dslavin and he very kindly gave it to me to use here. The music is my interpretation of his request, sorry if it is a little too extreme for you (watch on mute if it is).

Dslavin’s team (1):
Dslavin's%201st%20team

KikNaz’s team (1):

1 Like

Quarterfinals Battle 2 vs @StarLord

1 Like

@Dslavin vs @LDNFernando with special rules (2).
The footage for this video was taken by Dslavin and he very kindly gave it to me to use here. The music is less intense than the last one, I hope you enjoy it (one of my favourite bands).

Dslavin’s team (2):

@Dslavin vs @Unown with special rules (3).
The footage for this video was taken by Dslavin and he very kindly gave it to me to use here. The most relaxing music this time, enjoy!

Dslavin’s team (3):

@gatn vs @StarLord with special rules (2).
The footage for this video was taken by gatn and he very kindly gave it to me to use here.

gatn’s team (2):

StarLord’s team (2):

Here’s my video of all three matches I had with @KikNaz in the quater-finals, with commentary. It’s a beastly 50-minute video! Some of the best matches I ever got to record and share. I do a bit more analysis on the team building to make the video more informative and enjoyable (I hope).

All the above shared stuff in this thread (and a little more) have been added to the Community Tournament records thread.

My teams:
(4)

(5)
Screenshot_20190607-163539

(6)

KikNaz’s teams:
(4)

(5)

(6)

3 Likes

Quarterfinals RoE Exu vs Xyzencross

Match 1:

My team:

Xyzen’s team:

Match 2:

My team:

Xyzen’s team:

Match 3:

My team:

BlueStacks_ScreenShotyv

Xyzen’s team:

1 Like

Well done guys. That last battle was great.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing those all, I look forward to watching them later!

1 Like

Game 3 you made a huge mistake where it nearly costed you the game.

You definitely should have used valza to kill of tort so the shocking stun would go off and nebel would have not got protector off and you would have easly been able to kill regalion with ultima which allows you to use team turn and sweep with with ultima to end the game.

2 Likes

It’s easy to say in hindsight, when battling against a top player and having 30 seconds to think. I admit I might have made some bad decisions but Xyzen’s team was full of threats, a lot of death revenge etc. Besides I wanted to stun Tort big time and giving him the Boxjaws ended up making the game 1v3 or even 1v4 at some points, which allowed me to win in the end. And I didn’t like the idea of giving him a full HP Valza.

3 Likes

Killerdog vs Unown semi-finals (part 1)

My teams:
(7a)

(7b)

Unown’s teams:
(7a)

(7b)

1 Like

Killerdog vs Unown semi-finals (part 2)

This one is a 37-minute long video because I do lots of analysis on the teams and the last battle is 13 minutes long. Hope you enjoy it! All this information has been added to the Community tournament records thread.

My teams:
(8)
Screenshot_20190704-221247
(9)
Screenshot_20190816-153215

Unown’s teams:
(8)
(9)

2 Likes

Killerdog vs Exu Finals

The tournament has finally concluded and here were the final battles! I spent a long time talking about the team building which I hope you enjoy. The special rules were especially complicated to build for.

My teams:
(10)

(11)

Exu’s teams:
(10)

(11)

1 Like