Chapter 7, Storm cave , Final Battle

Does anybody had an idea?

I try that battle 6 times and everytime is stuck on “The Godfather” and “Cosmodragon”.

That sucks very much.
Stun is nearly useless, and I didn’t have good poison monsters :-/

whenever i got stuck, im using a diffrent team that i like to call “my luck team”.

lot of sleep bombers / one on ones, with dream hunters, and most important - diredemon, which can eliminate an entire team if the luck is on your side.

if you didnt get him from the event, just try diffrent teams that luck may help (400 sec bombs, sleep all and etc)

by the way, this team got my trough a battle i was stuck on about 3 weeks. changed to my original team later and all was good again.

Pic of your monsters we see them and suggest you

Btw best way to beat him. I use his wraithcaptain against him. Use protect team with dire. Kill every other monster, letting wraithcaptain clone like 4+ times. Build up your team from there. Get bloodthirst, 400sec… Whatever it is you use as set it up. Kill one at a time.

It also took me a couple of tries. But this one worked wonders.
Make sure his wraithcaptain is last standing

Done it.
Since a few days I have Emeraldeus and he was the key to win that battle.
A little help was Penguinator from a friend :joy:
And thanks for the tip with sleep all etc :slight_smile:

Does anybody had an idea how to win:

Chapter 7 ancient cave 1, battle.

Everything’s Stucks, in the middle.
And next question how can I post a picture of my team in this thread?

The way I Set up my frontline for that battle, which sets the tone for the rest of the match, is a non stun absorber protector and a stun absorber protector behind with serazeal or any other mon that has pull back, do not use protect either the stun absorber this is key, I also use a sleeper in the front four. Don’t use pull back until after the gold dragon uses explosive quartet so when you pull back the stun absorber will be the next in line. This will get you through blitz dragons stun with no effect to the rest of the team. Blitz will step back and ultima will come in and your protected will be killed bringing your stun absorber forward. Your sleeper can finish of their protector, from there finish the the other teams duplicate mons, doomengine and the sleeper, and it will make the rest of the match much easier. Keep chronozores is your midline with another heavy mon you have and you’ll do well. I usually beat it with 7-9 mons left. If you don’t have those mons pm me with an image of your team and I’ll get you through it.