Chapter 6 Discussion (Spoilers)

Everyone can probably guess by now that Eric is the player’s son, but is the bard Eric’s son, which would make him the player’s grandson. I’m sure that the bard is related to them, seeing that he has red hair as well, and he also went missing when Eric strayed from the righteous path.

i would say the bard is are grandson or great grandson
I wonder if are player is related to the Royal family in some way
also interesting Isi think the game is set in are real world distant future or something as they talk about earth and a new planet
Also do you remember in the offline story mode are character was boarding a spaceship to a different world

What I would like to know is how the guy that visits the ranch is related. Red hair and a mustache. Is it supposed to be the player himself using the rift to go back in time and see himself?

That’s probably Hector.

It’s either are character exists outside of time so he can never meet himself or there are multiple of him so the guy that visits the ranch is him self and in the future when you disappear it might have to do something with the character leaving the earth

Wasn’t the bard a distant descendant or am I remembering wrong since I only did that last battle in chapter 5 once.

I can’t wait to find out why your character is named the greatest trainer ever, like what happens and why did you diseaper
I think it might have to do something with a war of the worlds as in the last chapter of the main game your character boards a ship to another planet

So boring. Same old rebel stopping us then imperial guard stopping us.