Can I keep posting this stuff here?

So two weeks ago I went to this event and I ate a sugar cube lying on a table thinking it was a crouton. I ended up crying and went to the bathroom and then accidentally almost walked out of the building.

3 Likes

Why you cried for a sugar cube?

1 Like

I ran out of croutons in my salad (its the only part I eat) and I thought they brought out more croutons to eat

O lol this salad must’ve been terrible with sugar

No i ran out of croutons in the salad so I didn’t have any croutons left to eat. Then someone put sugar cubes that looked like croutons on the table and I ate one without the salad because I dont like salad I just like the croutons.

interesting I also like croutons maybe we are long lost brother

1 Like

oh dear is your brain ok¿

Depends

1 Like

thats a bit heavy to drop a cube without realising it or? :hot_face:

No I picked up a sugar cube thinking it was a crouton and plopped it in my mouth

I just want to clarify that I was crying because I laughed too hard I forgot to mention that

im happy for you that it was just a normal sugar cube lol

Oh btw I just remembered I took a picture of the sugar cubes.

2 Likes

That looks like a tray of bizarre stuff

2 Likes

It’s a tray of sugar cubes

3 Likes

I hope you donated to the autism society after eating all their croutons

lol I was wondering if someone was gonna read that

1 Like

I HIT MY HEAD ON A FAN

1 Like

One time I went in a place where there was a stone christian cross on top of a small mountain and I saw a penny and I bended to get it and hit my head on the corner of the stone cross.It was said that you can touch the cross to have a wish done and my family were crying of laughter when they saw that.

2 Likes

I do not like to eat salmon it doesn’t taste sweet it tastes sour

1 Like