Can I do this?

Ok so I’m planning on trading my account to someone else’s I have more than 8 legendarys and will trade for an account with 5 legendarys or 4. The reason is I’m getting kinda bored and I’m thinking if I start over not completely as I’m trading and this will hopefully rejuvenate my spirit for the game. P.S on android I know this belongs in off topic section but not a lot of people go over there.

Ok so I’m planning on trading my account to someone else’s I have more than 8 legendarys and will trade for an account with 5 legendarys or 4. The reason is I’m getting kinda bored and I’m thinking if I start over not completely as I’m trading and this will hopefully rejuvenate my spirit for the game. P.S on android I know this belongs in off topic section but not a lot of people go over there.

Maybe if you specified what those legendaries are, people will be more interested.

pictures would help also

Im interested in trading,I have 3 legends on main and only one<Penguini> on alternate account.But I have less legends so trade seems implausible.
However,I u don’t get anyone to trade,I’m ready to help u out.

take it from me don’t trade unless you have a back up if you get a fake account, maybe tell the admins your restore code before your trade and tell them you’re reading and with who so if you get a fake / hacked account they can (probably) give you your old account back, take it from me I’ve made the mistake once before. Also trade with trusted people only wether it’s friends or people trusted on the forum or even mods

I can trade with an account that have freeznix and cryokaizer, at above level 15-20.
Contact me if interested.
I also have an account with a Nightrider, a freeznix and a good team with them.
Use private messages if Interested.

okay i am happy to trade . i got penguini ,dark slither ,cryochick,mossling.tell me what legend do you have

hey snuffy will you trade with me.i trust you

nah man, I’m happy with my account and I got the exact same mons and more :stuck_out_tongue: it’s not that I don’t trust you I’m just happy with what I got now

snuffy, didn’t u get burned once already?

yeah I got a hacked account and couldn’t use it online