Bitterbeast is Coming! - Even Elian Can Find Love <3

Hey fams! How are you doing?

A story event is going to be added in Monster Hunting section!

In the event, players are able to catch an event only Super Epic: Bitterbeast!

Don’t miss out this chance to add it to your team!

:heart_eyes:

Foooooo!

Lit fam

Hey fams! How are you doing?

Feeling the love and looking forward to 2nd October when it looks like lots of things are coming out. We’re going to have a fun time next week :smiley:

One question i have biterbeast at +8 iff i catch another one it will be fused or i will get another one?

Actually I don’t think it will, because you have to catch Morselmons which fuse to become a bitterbeast.

To evolve bitterbeast. Do the other 5 Morse have to be 100% or just in there 2nd form?

Just give them 30 sessions and they’re ready to go. Though obviously one of them must be fully trained in order to evolve.

As Lucrayzor said, they won’t auto fuse.

Tbh that’s even better, because this way you can own both Sweettroll and Bitterbeast, and have both options available- Bitter for better stats and Life Flip, and Troll for less cost. Just so long as you did the event the first time around, that is. :wink:

I was thinking exactly the same! I evolved my first one with slight regrets because he’s pretty much set up for his best uses at that lower cost.

A story event is going to be added in Monster Hunting section!

In the event, players are able to catch an event only Super Epic: Bitterbeast!

Don’t miss out this chance to add it to your team!

I just realised there’s a typo in the “news” image. It says 6PM (UTC) when in fact it should say 6AM (UTC). Very minor issue here and you can see from the 2AM (US Eastern) that it’s the usual 6am start for UTC so nothing unexpected.

Thank you very much! We will fix it asap.

When opening the first news it says no internet connection.
The other news can be opened as usual. Online function is also working.

It is probably because we were updating our Hero Rank, Cost, Ticket system.

It should be fine now.

It’s not
See video

Same as heros, not working as of the time of this post

Just check it now and it is still an issue. Unable to view 1st News item.

I got it. It should be fixed now.

I am sorry for the mistake.