Best Use Of Gems

Hi. I was wondering what everyone thinks the best use of gems is. Do you use them for restoring energy? Do you use them to buy the eggs at 5 or save up to 50? What is your personal opinion?

I don’t buy gems all that often. Only have bought the 99 cent and the $10 pack a couple of times.

To get the most out of the game without spending an insane amount of money on gems to get legandaries, what do you do? Save up your gems that you get from the game? Is it worth saving up to 50 and using them?

I don’t know… *scratches head* Veterans of the game please give me your opinion. Thank you.

If your curious just finished the “audience with the emperor” *Spoilers* Meaning I fought the First one and saved the emperor.

Egg.

Depends,some players prefere to collect 300 gems or more and spend them on festivall eggs so you get a higher chance of hatching a legendary,some other roll single eggs it all depends of what you prefere,but my personal suggestion will be to save up for the festival ones so you have more higher chance of hatching a legendary :slight_smile:

Hope that helped,

Jake.

I would suggest to save all your earned gems for Independence Day. I guess that’s gonna be the next festival egg where the chance to roll a legendary is 6.1%.
If you save up 150 gems you are guaranteed at least one legendary. You will have a 50% chance for a legendary for the first 50gems pack, a 60% chance for a leg for the second 50gems pack and a 100% chance for a leg for the third 50gems pack.

Thanks for the input. I’ve been thinking of doing that. I mainly have epic and super epic in my team but the further along I progress both in game and online missions I can tell I will need stronger monsters. I do have one legandary but it’s not evolved. It’s Chronox. I’m stuck with several evolutions till I get Moalith.

Again thank you for the help and advice.

Here’s my two cents. I’ve pulled probably 100 or so single eggs(probably much more than that, but I’ll be conservative) and only hit one legendary. Until I started saving my gems for festivals and such I only had one legend, nebel. I was short sided on gems and egg pulls and it showed (Serious counterpoint is that the math will always work out in terms of earning legends percentage wise, if you don’t know what I’m talking about I’ve posted about it before, go read it elsewhere, it would take too long to explain again). Since I’ve only focused on 10 in ones I’ve earned another 29 legends. Are they all worth it? Absolutely not, at least in terms of legends compared to other legends. My first 5 were cosmo, nebel, bolvocus, cryo and my gem, shadow hunter. Could I compete, yes, to an extent. I am was decent, but against top tier players it was like a high school football team playing against the colts from the 2000 decade, basically a massacre and joke. It took patience, time and luck to get where I am. The first year I was average, 6-12 months ago I was too 250, 2 months ago I was top 150 with one top 100 finish, and as of right now I’m ranked 18. Time and patience, or more accurately termed as the grind. In saying that, just because it worked for me doesn’t mean it will work the same for you. Everyone’s story is their own, and what works for one won’t always work for the other. Good luck.

Save it to 50/60 and 100% festivales

I think for now you should saved up to 300 gems, anniversary is just 5 months away

And always do 10 in 1s as you get a rare gem

Independence Day is in 4th July. Till there you can get many gems. Always i have in the past given put gems after i had 15 or 20 and to wrong time and wrong festivals. Now i will keep them longer.

Actually next is Memorial Day, on May 29th. Also before you roll on a festival, stop and think for a moment. Are the featured monsters really worth it? Or would it be better to wait for another festival with better monsters? This is coming from personal experience, because I hatched a 10 pack on the st. Patrick’s day festival where there was no extra 50% on a package and only one decent featured legend, and I still regret doing it to this day. So if it feels like the monsters could be better, just hold on to your gems, so you can hatch even more eggs on a better festival in the future. That you won’t regret.

I regretted rolling last Valentines, stupid chrome. -_-

How can you regret chrome it was a 6 pack guarantee

Lol I only had 2 packs and out of those 2 I only got Gallio, 100 gems wasted for 1 legend. -_-

Ah for that egg I only got a lava dupe and chrome at 6 nothing else

Exactly, I shouldve used those 100 gems for the easter egg, I wouldve had a higher chance of getting the limited legends there especially stratus and ice

You want bad luck…as of chrome I opend 16packs but only got reven and a penguini dupe…

2 legends out of 160 eggs? Sorry man. That’s horrible.

Yup pretty much what I thought, several people told me Reven is worth it…But like really 160 eggs…

I have revenarchion and think he is fantastic. But that is a horrible legend rate either way.