Accelerate team?with no acceleration

This topic probably should be in the bugs topic but here it will get more attention from mods and devs(hopefully)

Appolo accelerate team seems to be glitching
Same with its tall brother Talo

These are the TU for Deluga at +4 but the diffrence is in the battle appolo actually accelerated him

Fix it devs!!fast

Its a known visual bug. The accalarate happens, likenif you do timestrike it will be less then 88 tu, its just the skill menu in the fight doesnt show it.

It only happens in PvP right? It’s just a visual bug in there.

I am sure it isnt a visual bug,I have seen the hit TU mainly against TT at FL and it is not accelerated

Take another look, because I am sure otherwise. It’s been like this in PvP ever since I started. I used Solblaze for a very long time and would use accelerate on it to pass time for faststrike. It wouldn’t ever show the TU reduced for any of the moves after I used it but I’d get my turn back 49s after the use.

I am sure it isnt a visual bug,I have seen the hit TU mainly against TT at FL and it is not accelerated

It works it just doesn’t show the correct tu

The Devs know about it and will fix it in about 5 years if we are lucky

Then send a video, otherwise its a word against word. This visual bug is so common in pvp that its really hard to believe its something else, especially without proof

Just to confirm this is a known bug, accelerate in pvp will speed up the moves but will not adjust the seconds shown on the moves accordingly.
AFAIK it’s confined to pvp battles.

There’s always the possibility that it’s a different bug but in this case I doubt it tbh