About pvp neomon for iphone 5 s

I have been unable to play pvp since i started playing neo monsters. I have sent a few message already to neo mons on facebook. I would like to ask the forums if it is only me that can not play it or are there others who have the same problems. If so what are my options to play pvp. I have an iphone 5s. And tbh i really like this game and wanna play all the events, but i really do not want to buy a new gadget just to play the pvp. So if you had the same problem maybe you can help me with a solution. I really like the game and my iphone 5s. Too annoying to carry two phones around.

I have 5s and I haven’t had problems.

Directly from the FAQ:

neomonsupport.gameplay@zigzagame.net
This address is for anything related to gameplay. This includes issues with event rewards, friends, bugs that require a response, or anything that isn’t covered in the previous emails.

Perhaps they can help you find a fix. I would also suggest to provide more information what kind of solutions you have tried: other wifi network, mobile data, reinstalling game ( remember to save your restore code ) etc. that way they won’t waste your time suggesting solutions you’ve tried already.

Do note some unofficial web installed apps and jailbreak also mess with connectivity at times. Not saying you are using any but just providing the info.

The new stronger servers will mean connection issues should no longer be a problem

Finally, exhibition arena. Been a little while.

Thanks guys. Maybe my iphone has some problems then.
I do not use any other application. My neo monster have been downloaded directly from app store off my iphone.$0.99. I did want to try reinstall but facebook neomon said no need. I played with wifi. Home or work. But is still the same. I already lost all them rewards from previous pvp events. So kinda looking for a solution. My patience has already reach its limit.

Well lets hope the new servers they installed will fix your issue.

Yep but i will still notify the help support. Hopefully they can get me ready for a duel. Yugioh oh oh. Lol kidding

I’m on iPhone 5s and never had problems with connecting. Shouldn’t need to buy another phone.

Can’t play

I’m too game say you want to clear champion leage