400 second Novablast Glitch?

So I have my Orcruiser with this awesome move that just wrecks the other team, but whenever I use it it sacrifices the last two monsters in my team! The description for the attack says it should only sacrifice one! This has to be a glitch right? It has happened every single time I’ve used the attack and practically makes the attack not worth it because of how it wrecks the back end of my team. Anyone else notice this? Any way to get this fixed? 

This has been mentioned in previous threads so it isn’t new. Hopefully they are working on fixing it.

To help remedy it, use create duplicate and summon stunner and things like that

Yup, that happens all the time, kinda just accepted it now… but fingers crossed this gets fixed in the next patch

I’ve used Create duplicate and novablast a few times thinking it was an awesome combo but I’ve noticed the same. It eats my clone and the last monster on my team. I hope they fix that but for now I’m just sticking a less desirable monster at the end…

Yeah would like this fixed soon cause I will be evolving my orccruiser. Problem is , all my monsters are good and I can only duplicate one, so it kills of my good end monster .