2018+ meme neo thread

Close. The meme was meant that many people recommend strong legendaries (mostly S rated legendaries) . But there are so many, of those that newer players are asking at each egg if it’s worth it because there are more than enough options. Presenting the many options while the guy can’t decide. That’s it

Tbh, after seeing your explanation, i go back to your meme and still fail to get it until i notice the person is looking for the other sandal. The figure relies too much on details…

2 Likes

Finally decide to make my first meme and post:

6 Likes

1 Like

Mega and scorpion make a nice combo.

Killing the zib will trigger the stun revenge and give turn to scorpion and the next monster to enter will be poisoned so raw double eater will be ready to take out two tragets.

Whats crazy is that this combo can be done at 80+ speed cobra does quite the same thing but rng is more involved.

1 Like

Don’t worry, you just need a rockoid to protect zib. My beloved megalo never one shot zib under that condition.:joy:

4 Likes

A summary of players in line chat

3 Likes

How do you know that certain players on line are saying this if you are not in Line yourself Mr. X :thinking:?

2 Likes

Because a little bird told me.

1 Like

No fights here, this is for memes only. If a meme offends you contact a moderator.

2 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

They never come to face you from the front always try to backstab.

1 Like

Lol hahahaha

9 Likes

But you don’t contradict that statement…

2 Likes

Nope, just don’t care :joy:

2 Likes

Wait, there is no ad on your meme. You are even a paid user of a meme generator.:joy:

You can use photoshop on the phone. I learned about it after making a meme on :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: mematic :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

I use an art program for my memes lol