2018+ meme neo thread

13 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

No kidding. I met the AP RNG in water dungeon this morning and its just so aggravating.

I had celeshine, link fast strike on Croc, titan blocks. Ok the link fast strink on titan. Croc blocks.

1 Like

Officer%20Earl%20Running%2004112019171308

@Killerdog

4 Likes

I mean now we rng’s with speed on which megalodon goes first or how many units get poisoned by poison gas. RNG will always exist in this game. (also the damage scaling)

4 Likes

Dmg of megalodon‘s assassinate has also been the most RNG thing ever.

2 Likes

his sonic thingy also sometimes kills storm monsters and sometimes don’t too :confused:

8 Likes

I wish. Magma’s SS is busted.

1 Like

Nah bro all you gotta do is time his entrance for a charged sweeper and another monster on your team to get back to back turns in the first 42s magmas on field. Or sleep him in the first 42.

Or just knock him back bro.

All that work for one monster? And you know, people usually play cent behind him. Most people use double hitting moves so him entering the feild before cent is extremely strong because hold ground will keep alive for one more attack which supeise cent enters the field to rescue him. Great monster, does it need a nerf? Not sure. Maybe wait for upcoming monsters which will make him a “balanced”ly strong monster that is still viable.

2 Likes

@Boiler is being sarcastic @NoelLemon2

oh god… so should I believe you that you are serious and he is being sarcastic or that you are trolling meaning he is being serious? never seen a paradox this dense before in my life…

1 Like

Im being sarcastic. I used to cry magma nerf all the time. Finally gave up. Enough people have him and love his plug and play sweeping that I just gave up.

4 Likes

Magma is so tough to kill before it comes in. People simply throw it in the middle of their team and then wipe out 2 guys and often a third. Anyway, back to memes…

6 Likes

10 Likes