Who is this mythic?

Guess what , now I can’t PvP . Both wifi n mobile data

Oh look a super cool, unobtainable monster that costs a thousand dollars to awaken.

I’d start an account to get it but honestly the system says no.

3 Likes

@Josuinho again GG bro.

Whoops wrong thread :joy:

a monster that will be abused OoO and gt to win them game. fun and interactive

1 Like

Same as the other two

Why waifus are OP and this magnific designed monster is less usefull than a legendary double poison eater?

Assisted Dusk…better use Nox in this case
DPE…Whatever there are so much double poison
Fallout…a good move but It will never kill a monster fast
Killing Spree OP but you need to kill 3
Nulcear Fusion…for a nuclear fusion is pretty weak and WAIT
WHAT?
No one noticed the +17 cost??? LOL
OMG why he is 17 Cost …are they rising Mythic cost?
Because if is only him this has no sense he is not OP at all!!!

1 Like

Well, he has the potential to annihilate with killing spree. Kill 3 monsters with assisted dusk, give turn to him and boom 3 more kills. Pretty insane if you ask me. This is a “good player’s” monster, not some mindless instant deathinator who kills everything on their first turn. With this guy you need to plan, and you get massively rewarded if your plan works.

I’m truly sad that by today’s standards people see him as “less useful than a legendary double poison eater”. While this isn’t exactly true, can one blame us of thinking this way?

5 Likes

Or just set him up with One on One lmao

Apart from this, this monster embodies payout. Needs three kills to shine, but boy does he shine once he reaches that requirement. His Standard Attack statline definitely helps.

It’s true I have been too harsh on him but why is it 17 Cost? Even Bastia is 16 with SS.

1 Like

I find it ridiculous when they make a monster like this 17 cost and a monster like Bastia 16 cost. They seem to horrifically undervalue control/disruption and overvalue sweeping moves that have a very awkward setup. It’s made even worse when you look at what their secret skills do… Bastia’s basically lets you take over the game completely while Uraniumedhus’ is a cannibalise of sorts that gets 1/3 kills he needs and while it does set up his double sweeping move it’s 100TU before he gets to use it then the sweeping move itself is 200TU. Clearly that SS is not overpowered, just useful.

But talking about this monster in general…
Radioactive fallout looks amazing and will be useful in PvE too I bet. As with any sleep immune monster, there’s some nice combo potential with OoO. I think many will try to build around him to get the big payoff but it will be hard to pull off because 3 kills is a lot. Combined with Onyxia is probably the smartest way to do it.

2 Likes

Killing spree gives him a chrono weakness though… RIP

2 Likes

Thats ok :grin:

kill 1 teammate, perhaps get a entrance going and poison the enemy at 1 tu and then double poison eat. If you happen to have a gt ready just seconds away then you possibly could already do killing spree and double poison eater again after. I count 7 potential kills here on a monster with sleep immune as well

2 Likes

Half the team wiped . With sleep immunity , can’t even tranquilize or lemon it