What Shared Monsters Do You Prefer to Choose?

Hello Neo Forum! I wanted to see if there were particular shared monsters that you prefer to choose for various events. I know that I like to choose shared Aurodragon to pair with my own Aurodragon for double clone shenanigans.

What do you guys prefer to choose out of shared monsters?

We can use the data from this thread to share monsters that people want to use!

3 Likes

Any awakened mythic, just to have a momentary taste of their power

5 Likes

i always choose low level person to help them receive some shared points
i dont have any preference monster
but from time to time i choose new released monster just to check it out

5 Likes

I pick revenarchion every time bc it’s so good when paired with auro and atra. If it’s not available I usually pick auro or atra. If it’s not hell mode or a difficult pve battle I’d usually pick a cool monster I don’t have so probably an awakened mythic.

Forgot to add that sometimes I choose ankoudragon if revenarchion isnt a choice

1 Like

I do this too.

For big battles select good monsters, but most of the times for small potion and Silver mines battles i just scroll through and select someone who I feel is new to the game.

1 Like

Honestly I just kind of pick whomever, but depending on the mission, I have made sure to have a couple friends who share Atrahasis, Excessive Force mons for buffed enemies and stuff like that, I dunno.

I currently share my +9 Sobeking only because I think hes better than my awakened XYZ and can have more use for people to choose him.

1 Like

I always choose low-rank people’s monsters for three reasons:

1. I’m sure that will cheer them up, seeing their low-level monster getting chosen
  2. they usually send me a friend request afterwards, so they will probably use my shared monster to do difficult stuff and THAT’S morally uplifting (plus they give me points)
  3. I have a dad complex
2 Likes

I always choose galvbane

2 Likes

Penguinator cuz it has excessive force and it can be a great help for PvE at +9 :v

3 Likes

Old but old

2 Likes

I love ziberizus

2 Likes

I choose new monsters or over powered mythic and legendaries