Unable to play PVP eventhough i have good network

Iam unable to play pvp even though i have great 4G network and tried wifi too. Was able to play one match smoothly.
Now it just shoes connecting with opponent loadinv again connecting with opponent and thats it no match

I have a neo monster account. I started to play on this account before the start PVP . I can play Live Events,online story etc .But when I tap on start match on the PVP arena it shows connecting with opponent and then it says loading ; then it says connecting to server and takes me back to the PVP start match page. I am having this problem since I ever tried to play PVP arena in this account…

Friend Id: 87413124

2 Likes

Make sure you don’t have an APK or anything modded with your account. If you do, you are able to do offline things, but online things such as PvP will be restricted from you and you will be unable to participate without a valid account.

If your account is valid, contact @Dev_VKC for help and they will help you to the best of their ability.

I gave money and bought this game from playstore dint use any apk whatsoever. Iam able to do other online events except pvp

Yes same me too

Can you please help @Dev_VKC