UC bug really angry

I am really angry with this game
It really sucks
Really so angry because whenever I play UC in middle game when I sleep lock enemy and when my Goldtail turn got it goes to 300 or above sec and my strategy sucks
It happens with me 5 or 6 times that time I didn’t want to tell but now I don’t control my anger

Happened to me alot too this UC.

I am sorry to hear that. Could you please explain to me how this happened with more details?

Such like what enemy monsters and ally monsters were on the battlefield? What was the next monster? What monster just died or entered… etc

Thanks

It’s the bug that you said was a way to prevent fatal errors.

It is related to having many entrance effects go off at once. Then a random monster gets 300 seconds of stun.

Happened a strange bug to me this UC
Galvbane was ahsleep then he used protector killer on my protector bring him to HG and then on my protector tuen he got is HP to max again…i was WTF the bug autocorrect himself

I also experienced a bug where sleeping monsters making a move (no poison and ZzZ above head)

Or asleep and poisoned at the same time. :wink:

It happens when a superepic is sleeping with my Goldtail and that superepic got auto death sentence already and I know when it died so I make my Goldtail next to it when it died and next monster a shocking entrance but in that field I have a stun absober already but My Goldtail in that situation goes 300sec back
I thought it happens one but not it happens with me 5 or 6 times
And I anger when I can’t clear a stage of Gatekeeper but when chance of win I get I losse

For me it just random. No one die or anything. The game freeze for several seconds, and my monster get 300 sec pentaly.

Not only on UC, also on chapter 7 last battle, when blutzdragon enters then it step backs, pyrophim shocking entrance, my monsters got to 300-400+ TU

I see this a lot! I just can dreamhunt poisoned monsters because they are also in sleep mode. :smiley:

This is what it looks like
And then right after this happens
So basically everything thing freezes and there is gaps between the tu of monsters than often gold or other sleepers get plus 300 tu
The first picture shows gold right before getting a lot of tu and the second picture shows gold with the 300tu added

Why does your number of monsters in reinforcements go from 2-4?

Not only that but he seems to have a duplicate of a monster already on the field as his next monster reinforcement in both pics. Though for the # of monsters these seems like different fights.

It doesnt look from the same match

Also there is a bug about gear+emerald

If emerald death mark hits gear after emerald entered the game by 50 sec or so and when time comes to activate death mark,if the next monster in line is a bit far away in TU,both of mobsters will die,while emerald should survive,cuz death note is only 200TU,while gear takes 300

I dont think thats a bug, thats how the code they made works. The death will trigger by the next turn when the TU for the death sentence / mark will pass.if both TU passes both will die

Then no need for 200,300 TU in moves,they need to say that,cuz it makes no sense now,emerald with 200TU death move and gear with 300 TU are now the same in this situation,same with two emeralds,no point if I death mark first cuz it will all be useless,they need to change that,or else delete the specification in TU in the moves description

No, it has significance.

The only thing about it is that all the death sentences are checked simultaneously.

If the auto death sentence is applied first, then more time goes by before deathmark, then they should have a similar timer. So with the thing above, they would both go off at the same time.

Yep they need to change it.