Thoughts on New Update

Nice update and buff for some forgotten monsters , the only uselsss buff i see there is voodoom , ss buff wont make it playable , i think he still not worth to put in your team , while super epics have their guaranted token disruptor next in line like maple and v.d delta and most of token spam monsters , (jackolene may be the exception because she has 3 token monsters) , this guyhad only 2 token entrance and not even one is guaranted next in line botth random ! That’s what make it not playable, i think its this passive who should be changed and make him have 1 granted vodo next entrance , then this monster will be completely different

4 Likes

That was me :partying_face::joy:

1 Like

Xyz buff is a little terrifying I think. That’s very high speed :flushed:

2 Likes

Seems like a great update! I love it when old monsters are looked at and updated! I think it’s a better mindset to fix old stuff instead of always create new stuff that covers it. The only thing I don’t understand is Taloknight… We usually want him just to die because his moveset doesn’t have a lot to offer otherwise. Defensive mode won’t fix that!

Also, not sure Oniblade needed working on…

Voidress and Mistletorment, two of my 6 awakened mythics have recently got buffs :blush: Simply lovely!

Question about Rhinedragon, what do the cursed goldoids do?

@Dev_VKC I am bitter on those ores changes now after I already resetted it a bunch. At least do partial refunds for those who spend their ores in the past month or so :-1:t2:. You are changing it a day after rule ended and some players already moved their boosts from rule teams into standard pvp teams.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. The ores used for resetting boosted HP in the previous version should have already been returned to the users’ inventories. There weren’t many of them, so we decided to do it individually.

8 Likes

Thank you you done,Dev, have you considered resetting the system with potions? This may allow more six star monsters who don’t know+9 to appear

2 Likes

Gaiawolf acelerate team got a new sound effect
Lunalord clone next
Canishogun underdog also got a new sound effect

Lowkey want this myself after i bought shiny tridra potted him then he got killed like a week later :sweat_smile::joy::sob:

May your day be blessed now :pray::pray:

Also how hard would it be to put icons next to those monster changes names? I am a veteran and it still took me half an hour to figure out all of those changes to those old monsters.

Does anyone else think the last few updates have been really good?

12 Likes

Just found out the last update had an Arborgias buff: I wholeheartedly agree

4 Likes

I hate to say it, but you might be right :innocent:

1 Like

Yep I know a lot of people hated the hp boost nerf for mythics but I think it was overall a good change. Buffs and nerfs are on point too.

1 Like

They have death revenge as passive

2 Likes

I don’t know any other games where Devs go to such lengths for individual players!

3 Likes

While it’s nice but that also was part of their sin to cut down Mythic boost out of nowhere…

So, yea…

I agree with coltraz
@Dev_VKC it would be so nice if you put icons of that specific monster or add a feature to see its info if we click in the name of the monster !

I like the old monsters getting buff .:heart_eyes:
But i really wanna get new story line for main !:yum: