The Carbonara topic

help me bro. They are insane

What Ollie said. Not gonna escape this one even after you left giappo. Also, Iā€™m still hurt. You said you love me :confused:

Itā€™s just another thing. You canā€™t call it Carbonara anymore

i still love you girl but I have to follow my dreams yknow what Iā€™m sayin, whole lotta gang ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Giappo please try to stay on topic. The purpose of this thread is to discuss a proper carbonara.

Z19 AdminOak

Hahaha Gary your humour cracks me up.

i had to answer to VC and also thereā€™s no reason to discuss about how to make carbonara. No cream no bacon, just eggs more yolks than white and porkā€™s cheek cooked in a pan with onions that you must remove before you mix it with the pasta. To end it some pepper and parmisan. Thatā€™s how you make a perfect carbonara.

you forgot the 2 elemental ingredients, CREAM AND BACON, without them its nothing

my eyes are bleeding

Lmao this threads going all over the place fro tournamets to cooking food XD

No way! Z19 is losing members?! Itā€™s time to revise your daily scheduleā€¦

not gonna lie, carbonara is just better with bacon in it. Itā€™s a fact. Cream is optional but bacon is not

us brits know food well :smirk: bacon makes carbonara so much better

Carbonara without bacon isnā€™t as great as carbonara with bacon.

Guys you can make pasta with bacon and whatever you want but donā€™t call it carbonara. The recipe canā€™t change

Spoken like a true z19. <3

Buck, this sentence is true with almost any food substituted for the word ā€œcarbonaraā€

Z19 GaryOak

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2wjzYH1lD8

pork cheeks? from the butt or face?

pork cheeks must be another name for bacon :thinking: