Starskie

This has just been one big mess, besides chronox not even being too good, and the log in bonus constantly reseting, all of that. But now after finally getting to the first starskie day, I didn’t receive one. I made it past the day, it even says my next log in bonus is the day 30 starskie, but now I can only have 2, if that one even works. This is all justhe horse bologna, take the cronox back and give me something that isnt God awful like this wholetter episode has been.

Same here. Today is my 15th day and no starskie

I did not received my starskie after 15 days of being every day online, please fix that

Same here, did not receive it either

Thought it was just my bad connection. Guess it is like this for everyone. Hope devs fix this soon.

Yes its stuck on day 14 for the last 3 days

Isn’t there any way to get starskie easly?

Hi

I’m on iPad 3 and passed day 15 with no Starskie as well. If we need 3 to evolve Chronox then I will have no chance. Thanks for giving us Chronox but please assist with the Starkskie I didn’t get?

Thanks in advance!!!

You will get it on day 16

Me too. No starskie in day 20. And now is 22. Tnx

Hi i have one stekies missing i reach 60 days but one one missing cause i change my phone plz help me what can i do !!

Ive been stuck on day 9 like 15 days, i thought it was because of the special login anniversary bonus but its not because of that, can you help me? Im sure i could have my second starkie

I never got a Chronox in general, but I have several starskies and am currently on cumulative log in day 79. Is there a way for me to get a chronox?

I am short of one Starskie and am on login 105 already
How can I get the one that is short??

Find a fishing rod then go to frost island in a beach area… and try to lure a starskie there… goodluck…
crazypary

I tried this for hours but have only been getting magikarps

Then maybe u shud ask grandpa prof.oak or offcr. Jenny to look a starskie for u…
crazypary