Share your bad luck so we all feel less bad. (No good luck stores plz)

#badrollers ON

It is impossible. One legendary is guaranteed for three packs. 

Nope.  Packs 7, 8, and 9 can most definitely NOT have a legendary.  They’re all at 50%.

Packs 12, 18, 24, etc. are the only ones at 100%.

Actually every 3 pack is a guarntee legend and every 6 after Peng is
One of the featured legends such as aegis, zib or bov etc

every 10 tickets 7-8 DC

Pppp

post-43172-0-24142100-1477130268.jpg

Ultimate suicide :joy::joy::joy:

From what I’ve read in the forum, there must be a difference in language translations.  Here is the text directly from the game in English:

1st Limited Pack: 50%

2nd Limited Pack: 60%

3rd Limited Pack: 1 Legendary Guaranteed

4th Limited Pack and Beyond: 50%

6th Limited Pack: Pengbot (Legendary) Guaranteed

Every 6th Limited Pack thereafter: 1 Limited Time Only Legendary Guaranteed except Pengbot. (For example: 12th, 18th, 24th…etc.)

(Notice the parts I highlighted.  There’s no promise of a Legendary every three packs.  Only every 6th.)

Regardless of what your text says, you CAN roll three packs without a legend.  I have, unfortunately, done it myself after Pengbot.

See also this reply in another thread:

I did 2 10-1 eggs for this festival back to back and both times I got a legendary… the same exact one both times… I guess I should be happy I got one but come on, out of all the legends you give me the same one twice in a roll lol.

Have entered 10 times and never met the Lost Crown in two accounts, respectively! Is this just called super bad luck?

The super-duper,OP bad luck…  :unsure:

13 times now and no Lost Crown in my last account…

Omg the crownwalker hates you

After the fact that eggs/packs hate me, the materials begin to hate me, too. I find it is very stupid to waste so many tickets since I never have any monster needs the damn crownwalker to evolve, but it feels also bad to give up after having wasting 390 tickets.

15 tries for a crypt nothing so far

Last egg i got draigia, 5 free gems bros

Got the damn crown in the 14th try.

That’s too far,…  

I Guess you will get lucky also in hatching for 14th 10-1 try… :mellow:

:frowning:

Cry in a corner.

A while ago…  already at Floor 56 boss (Floor 57 Save point on DC) and remaining mon is TGF, then suddenly the boss  has 2 auto poisoner. WTH im like, is this planned? I manage to finish 5 floors with TGH only then this!