Season 9 Week 4: Blue Horns

Summary: normally only 1% of the players will win, but if you have never won in that Season (usually 10 weeks per Season) you just need to finish in the top 10%. This way people who don’t win get better odds of winning as time goes by.
1). We will keep a list of every player that has won a grand prize in a mission
2). The list will be wiped out every 10 weeks (number may change based on feedback). We will refer to this period as a Season. 
3) If you have NOT won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are placed in pool A. 
4) If you have won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are immediately placed in pool B.
5) For players in pool A, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 10% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission .
6) For players in pool B, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 1% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.

Also… names wanted for these monsters as usual!

YESSS, subsy is here :3.

1. Newairdragon02??? :smiley:

lol.

Bolty, Lightwing, Thunderwyrm.

1. Icebeast03. 

Iunno. Dreadpup is good, Dreadwolf, what’s higher than wolf in the same family? Or you could go Hellwolf or something like that idk.

How about Tormentorwolf or simply Tormentor. Tormentwolf?

Well, the original recipe for dreadwolf was a warthog, and a leopard. What would you get in real life, a strange killer dog pig thing. But, something like this has already existed, called an entelodon. Basically what I just described, with a skull up to 4 feet long. So I have come up with this name: Entelodread. Also for the first one: Direwhelp, after the largest canid species ever to live.

:grinning:
Plasmadrake for the last one, after all, lightning is plasma. Lightwing for the middle, and eletyke for the first

Eh idk :confused:

…if anything I’d say Hellwolf, Nightwolf, Terrorwolf, Duskwolf, Shadewolf, Shadowolf, etc.

Those names are a bit too literal, references wouldn’t be understood, and don’t ring imo. Just my opinion ofc. Up to devs.

Oh my gosh! *Fan girl squeals* I can’t wait for a dreadwolf evolution :,)

But Tib does have a point, most names are too literal/straight forward but any references might not be understood, so it’ll most likely get a boring name :frowning:

Names: Zappy/Watty/Ampy, (Watty may not be as clear as desired though, and make the user think for a second about it’s name which is bad) (like HI’s starter dragons) Zapwing/Goldenwing/Yellowwing (that one doesn’t really work but if you take the other W away it looks like it means something entirely different), Zaptosaurus/Voltagewyrm/Plasmawyrm/Ampwyrm/Wattwyrm, (again, like watty, it might not be clear at first as to what it means, so…)

For the new wolf in town, I’d say (dreadpup of course for the first one) Necrowolf, Alphawolf, Glaciawolf, Necroalpha, and so on so forth. Possibly CanisDread, or CanisSuperior, using the wolfs scientific name, Canis Rufus/Canis Lupus, but again, many people wouldn’t get it.

I like Necrowolf

Necrowolf sounds bae

Necrowolf should be given to the person that Necros the most on the forum… jkjk

I like the name too :slight_smile:

Already posted name ideas on facebook, but I’ll repost them here.

Dragon:
Electroling, Electrogon, Teslagon

(I know, I’m obsessed with my connational Nikola Tesla when it comes with electric mobs)

Wolf:
Creepup, (either) Alphadread (or) Doomwolf

A-Stormie
B-Sparkwing / Shockwing/ Dracospark
C-Stormwyrm / Dracostorm

For Dreadwolf pre-evo and evolution I agree with Dreadpup / Creepup and Necrowolf… They are cool names :slight_smile: