Season 9 Week 1: Ice Assassin

Please Visit the Fair Practice Mission Policy for more details about how the prize is distributed. 

Summary: normally only 1% of the players will win, but if you have never won in that Season (usually 10 weeks per Season) you just need to finish in the top 10%. This way people who don’t win get better odds of winning as time goes by.
1). We will keep a list of every player that has won a grand prize in a mission
2). The list will be wiped out every 10 weeks (number may change based on feedback). We will refer to this period as a Season. 
3) If you have NOT won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are placed in pool A. 
4) If you have won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are immediately placed in pool B.
5) For players in pool A, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 10% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission .
6) For players in pool B, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 1% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.

I saw this OM coming! I was looking through all the other previous seasons and the first week of multiple season were Snowja!

It’s always good to have an extra metal slash ark I guess! 

Oh, another to add to my collection :slight_smile:

Name ideas! :slight_smile:

-) Sparklight , Thundrake , Leviathor
-) Meknight/ Knightbot , Cyblade (cyber + blade), Gladiatron

can I battle you ahaha

No, I’m bored of Hunter island…

Name ideas (already put on Facebook)

A. Larvair; B. Storgon; C. Tempesgon

A. Axendroid; B. Axendrone; C. Axenguardian

No new online mission today?

For some reason, I feel like this game is being more and more abandoned by the dev everyday…

I mean they were on this forum today at 4 and 6 am…

That’s because there working on the upcoming game, plus they already done a lot for a game that is only .99 cents.

They’re*

#1: Please learn to use the correct words before criticizing someone for being ignorant.

#2: Don’t act like a know it all. I’m pretty sure everyone knows that they’re working on another game, like no really Sherlock?

#3: Just because it’s 99 cents for the game, it doesn’t mean that they can just drop it. If you start something, dedication is key. 

For example: if you’ve done a lot for your partner in marriage, do you stop after you’ve “done a lot” for only “one” person? NO.

#4: They didn’t just receive 99 cents for this game. All those 99 cents piled up per download is much more, in case you can’t do math.

So your post was invalid. Good bye.

The Devs are working on the new game… Recently there have been different problems/bugs with the new game (I’m one of the beta testers) and they worked hard to resolve them …
So maybe they won’t do online missions this week because they’re focused on working on the new game (fixing bugs and various things)

Oh alright! Thank you for the explanation with back up details and support. :slight_smile:

That was a little rude, don’t you think? All Xeon said is that the devs are busy, and they’ve already gave us a great game, so no big deal if it’s a little late. And we all make typos. That was really unneccesary to post, and rather hurtful.

EF, is there a way Virginia and Oregon State can play Corvallis? Week 3, preferably?