Season 8 Week 5: Ancient Weapon II

Starts 6/13/2015 6PM EST, 10 PM GMT. 

Please Visit the Fair Practice Mission Policy for more details about how the prize is distributed. 

Summary: normally only 1% of the players will win, but if you have never won in that Season (usually 10 weeks per Season) you just need to finish in the top 10%. This way people who don’t win get better odds of winning as time goes by.
1). We will keep a list of every player that has won a grand prize in a mission
2). The list will be wiped out every 10 weeks (number may change based on feedback). We will refer to this period as a Season. 
3) If you have NOT won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are placed in pool A. 
4) If you have won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are immediately placed in pool B.
5) For players in pool A, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 10% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission .
6) For players in pool B, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 1% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.

Name ideas wanted as usual!

Lightoise , Halotoise / Sanctoise , Celestoise

Freezaur , Brakifrost , Cryodon

Rapsnapper, Seraphurtle, Celestient

Frostness, Benumbus, Glaciataurus

is anybody else having problems with the app force-closing itself while in the online mission?  its happened 3 times to me so far, each time it took longer than usual to close out of the screen showing level up progress after battle, then it shows the rooms, and when I tap to move to a new room it closes.  I don’t remember the first 2, but the most recent level was on 15, forcing me back to 8 to start over.

Try reseting your device, by holding the power button down for a few seconds, then start it up again. That bug usually occurs (these are just my personal observations) when I get a notification in the middle of my screen, such as power, FaceTime, etceteras, (Mostly power), when my device is really overheated (almost to the point where it burns my hand to hold it,) or when you haven’t restarted it in a long while.

For the names;

A. Radiantile B. Divinetile C. Angelitoise

A. Frostsaurus B. Stegice C. Glaciator

So the fifth halochron is all a matter of luck in the Mission Egg…

Thanks for all the hard work EF…it is most appreciated. We eventually got it done. Heres to the start of a great season