Problems with the Update

mi codigo de amigo es 15314668

1 Like

@Dev_VKC even after the update I can’t login in online
It says “can’t connect to online” even tho my net is fine

The charge error is fixed but it still won’t connect just saying “The online server cannot be accessed right now.Please try again later.”
I’m already worried for this

My friend ID:69638138

Me pasa lo mismo que la el_k3_N_16 pero a mĂ­ noe deja entrar al online ni un a sola vez y no es por la internet je intentado con todo hasta con VPN y no le deja y ademĂĄs no pudo jugar la Isla Madera porque hace falta descargar Datos y como me dice que no hay internet no pudo necesito ayuda por favor

No tengo ninguna apkmod

:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

I have the same issue

The game say that my tickets are full but don’t let me use them.

1 Like

I tried changing my language and region and everything but i still cannot enter the online section. I assumed the pvp season maintenance took a bit longer or something but appearently not. Bummer for the anniv log in :I

Blacklakritz 37927465

Same here

@Dev_VKC my game tickets dont charge, will we have a compensation for that?
Also the icone of the game is now a icon from pokemon GO :joy:

10 Likes

well this is a first lol

Look at the pvp at the center :joy:

1 Like

Not in the center​:joy::joy:

Well…seems like we are gonna lose today’s log in bonus!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks to god i play the game with my uncle,and he can go in so i use my account to claim the login :joy::joy:

Really hope they manage to fix it soon…

1 Like

Me too bro,i cant wait to much for play

2 Likes

I tried reinstalling the game after I kept getting stuck on the loading-screen but now it keeps telling me that an issue has been detected in my save-file and that I need to restart the game to avoid a loss of data.

So far, it always brings me back to that textbox and I am unable to put in my restore-code. I really hope that they can fix this as fast as possible. I was really looking forward to those extra gems…

@Dev_BRD could you please provide an
Update here?

Many players still can’t play and will miss out on the anniversary content and the upcoming ranked PvP

2 Likes