One Free Legend

No. I think it doesnt counter enough things. It should have DR counter. If DR happens the effects are negated and Lion gets a turn.

Also shield counter. When a shielded monster enters the field the shield is automatically broken and Lion gets a turn.

1 Like

Also lion dont have protect focus so hes C at max

We’re getting off topic :joy::joy:

I really wanna get Prisma. I’d give 100 gems just for a guaranteed single of him. He’s sick af

1. Angloin
  2. Delug
  3. The new angel mythic (awakened)
  4. Exu’s mum
  5. Magma

Yo moma so fat, she has Gravity field as passive

2 Likes

Everyone wants angelion I can’t understand why :thinking::thinking: meanwhile I’m here thinking when I will get frostrider and flutter Salvia :grin:
PS my most wanted legend ever still nightlord

1 Like

Is it cuz of the Timestrike All? :astonished:

Nop since the day 1 I start playing NM I though I will get him one day, I really love is design and after 800+ days here I am without him, so sad

Some monsters are just avoiding us. For me it’s Oak and Mecha

Is the new angel mythic just added an ss after awakened? Cannot see other difference in movesets.

Whats 2nd form moveset?

This is from the monster info in the egg hatching system.

@Dev_BRD, first two forms of new dark/light mythics became unknown in my monsterdex now.

1 Like

The holy mythic Brynhildr really needs the secret skill, it’s what the monster is most about. At the end of a team it can use Ragnarok every 90TU and re-enter at full health as well as heal the whole team. The other moves are all situationally good but without the SS the monster is very bad.

1 Like

Either Revenarchion, ankoudragon or teneberis. All awesome designs, couldn’t care less which one I got.

Yeah no reason to roll for holy mythic unless you have $600 in order to awaken it.

They really need to 1) bring back the 300 gem guarantee (I’ve pretty much quit cuz i dont waste my time and money gambling @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD) and 2) start releasing the shards as event rewards because the devs are smoking 3 kinds of crack and eating 5 kinds of shrooms if they think im paying @Thaiger @DontPlayNeoAnymore money to hatch 3 dupes of a monster thats arguably equivalent if not weaker than BB, Angel and Mal for 17 cost.

2 Likes

I reckon they lean towards being weaker.

Weaker than a chain horn too these days :joy:

1 Like

I like gems the way they are. Have given me way more then the guarantee ever did, and I have average luck.

However totally agree with the shards thing. Don’t make them like everywhere, but make a mythic at least evolvable without 1-2 years of grinding while only opening eggs for one particular mythic.

4 Likes