One Free Legend

They thought Scorpion mythic would be thr better version. But they were wrong.

2 Likes

Dolphfreeze.

for free, anyone is good

Psykid just cause it prob will be op

2 Likes

First, topic is about a legend,
Second it’s about released ones not unreleased :joy::joy:

Exactly meaning il be only person to have it for a while

Also myths legends they all the same people roll myths like they do legends it’s super common

Aurodragon — cloning a bunch of mediocre legends is almost as good as having a BB or Angelion, right??

2 Likes

Onyxia is a myth, so I’m not sure if he counts. Legends only I’d say Tenebris.

Onyxia is now better in my mind because he doesn’t have the raw condition. If you have a powerful set of monsters (mythics especially) and have a protector on the field he will be extremely powerful. Remember the OoO switch into Goldtail…

(Requires around either a year of playing and good luck, or $600 to evolve)

Timberlord

All totally reasonable… what’s the fuss about??

The guy running both Onyxia and Dragulus awakened in this 10v10 PvP gave a good display to me each time with how powerful they are. Having two fast knockbacks in the FL plus protection and sweeping was incredibly hard to deal with.

Who am i kidding of course i dont want angelion, null or ageis i want another mechamoji

1 Like

Looking back on what I said about Lion, I think I didn’t consider him to be a big threat aggressive wise but he counters so much… He shuts down sleep teams, poison teams, and even negates stun entirely. I can’t believe the devs made a complete counter mon like him :anguished:

Lion deserves his own tier lmao

1 Like

Nah bro. He’s vulnerable to cyclozar 90% of the time. So becauae one limited legend has a good chance at one shotting him, totally balanced. B+ tier at best.

7 Likes

Don’t forget that it can also be one shotted, that makes it even lower

3 Likes

It can also be knocked back.

1 Like

They really need to buff Lion. Death Revenge All passive maybe?

4 Likes