New Update is Awesome 😎

Thats great it is now a worst version of geo but Still way better then it was before

2 Likes

as an active user of geo, i think wraithost almost in par with him
geo backstab is 51sec, and wh backbite is 59 sec (i have both of them +9)
wh is faster than geo and got hg
and both of them have stun immun which is imho very important for backstabber monster

3 Likes

Thank you Devs for improving the monsterdex. This only makes it the best update ever :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

To me giving Wraithhost Backbite is what makes it the best :heart_eyes: now I can finally run it with Spectrophin

1 Like

Lmao

I now want wraith host

Very good update, it really improves the search in the Monsterdex, I do not know if they already requested it, but I would like to be able to filter monsters by number of potions. It’s just a suggestion! =)

1 Like

Having Bloodfury ready afterwards seems to be better tough. Every lava entrance makes wraith host kinda mediocore.

BUff BUFF buffff .I love buff monster :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

as individual, geo bloodfury definitely got the advantage
but if we talking about controlling the arena, they both almost in par
because most of the times (or at least in my case) i use backstab to remove some deadweight monsters
and if the setup is perfect, i often made geo backstab himself (Bloodfury is good but the TU is not that good)

Lol wraith can remove himself if it’s hard to continue. While geo can start sweep

Sacrumega speed buff when!
Even +9 got horrible speed
We already have Motordragon and Wraithhost with 50+ speed double repulse and Backbite so why not buff him!
@Dev_VKC plz buff him if possible

Double repulse is the wrong angle to look at Sacrumega from imo.

It takes a bit for him to become useful but he’s one of those that snowballs when crap gets down.

Too selfish ._.
Also sacrumega moves r better than motor and wraith. Not to forget his ss is cool

1 Like

Glad to see we can skip the UE scene now. Disappointed at no UEs for hellataur or voltiger again. Not up to date enough with any of those monsters to tell you much about the balance. Really hoping the bunch of new 5*s are flutterdrakes (haha in my dreams)

Wraithhost has backbite , survivor , confident strike , desperate strike , 400 sec nova

Just saw someone using twighoul . That move made him the fastest cannibalize monster in the game it is broken 91% speed I guess

1 Like

Lol. +9 monster will be faster. It’s speed is 92

That made that leogiest combo more deadly cheaper and almost guaranteed kills

If name search was added then I would like it much better

1 Like