New Feature: Achievements

Hello fams!

New feature: Achievements has released in order to reward our best players and the best consistent performance!

You can access to the page by tapping “Achievements” icon on the left corner of online section!

I wish everyone has a good weekend!

Nice!! Thank u very much,this is what i call reward gifts.
How long wil it be active?

nice appreciated :blush::+1:

Awesome Devs thank you for that

I think forever and maybe some of them will be refreshed

Thankuuuuu devs

Imagine the reward for plyrs at 150!! damn! Sucks we dont get SCB rewards!! Thyve become hardr now for midlvl plyrs, id compltd 5 so far

THANK YOU SO MUCH,AWESOME

Thank you to the devs for rewarding us in such a good way.
Also thank you to that guy who suggested this idea in the forum a few weeks back. That was really a great idea.
Also I don’t have any more story mission to play(main screen missions) but still I cannot claim the last prize.(probably 10 gems)
Do anyone know anything about this?
Also do we have to play the side missions again to claim the prizes or will it get fixed?
Thanks in advance.

Devs you are all the best you made everyone happy, we thank you very very much

Im intrigued on " QUEEN KARONA " :astonished:

Another great move from devs, tbh after joining this new Dev(VKC) we are hearing good new every week. That’s great. And its very good to see events in Achievements,but I miss IC in there.now I have motivated to finish weekly challenge :smiley:
Tnx a lot and for this,and inreturn for your generous move, I’ll force my employees to install this game on their phone :wink:

Tnx a lot

F2P Arash

For side quest just go on side mission tab dont play any just go back to rewards nd claim it!

Thanks guys :3

I collected 90 gems instantly lol

i am loving it :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Just found the best character in neo. Too bad she doesnt have a name

Thats amazing! Thank you for listening :slight_smile:

Hello fams!
New feature: Achievements has released in order to reward our best players and the best consistent performance!
You can access to the page by tapping “Achievements” icon on the left corner of online section!

I wish everyone has a good weekend!

Usually there are more complaints that gratefulness when we contact or ask you for something, but lately I’ve seen you hear the most of us and changes and good stuff are applied! Keep doing this great job, I’m pretty sure many of use feel happy and even more those we have been here around for a time.

Thanks!

Thank you so much. Very generous. In fact, I just bought 13 gems as a little thank you for all the awesome achievementioned awards. VERY COOL!

This will be the online section forever.

Main story and Chapter 8 are not released yet. So they are not able to claim right now.

If you have done Side Quests before, you don’t have to play them again. But you need to take extra step, go to Side Quests sections and go back to Achievements. Then you can claim Side Quests bonuses.

She is Makisa… lol

You are welcome! Thank you for being supportive :smiley:

You are welcome! It is time to reward our veterans and encourage beginners to make more progress :wink:

Just to make sure everybody is on the same page. For the ongoing events like Biweekly mission and Super Challenge Battle, they won’t be counted toward the Limited Event Achievement this time. They will be counted from next time(after current ones close). You can find this message in the news too.