šŸ”¹ Neomon Fun Facts šŸ”¹

Lmao XD

1 Like

Sex will always sell though and that is a principle of nature.

2 Likes

period.

4 Likes

The reason why players picked the goddesses more is because of their current capability and powerful passives, who has the time to admire their physical beauty when youā€™re in the middle of a timed battle? of course you can on PVE or while waiting for a turn, but the reason they were chosen the most is because of their skills and passives, donā€™t lie to yourself.

A goddess that eternally revive itself as long as itā€™s the only holy

A goddess that immediately kills an enemy, disrupt their line with a rockoid whenever its teammate dies

A goddess which can enter the field, poison enemies, clear a standby, eat a poisoned enemy, instantly poison the field

A goddess which shut down any entrances, shut down monsters and can knockback enemies

A goddess that sleep all monsters when it enters and double dreamhunt that can kill even some sleep immune enemies

Two water goddesses which gets boosted when paired with a certain type while doing great damages

meanwhileā€¦

we have good beastsā€¦ but none of them touches the same power as Bastia and Lemon. Aethereon with insulator field shuts down stunning monsters but thatā€™s still a very huge gap.

When Satomi and Lucifelle was released, they were admired for shieldbreaker, secret destroyer, heart burst and excessive force.

When Exocross was released, everyone hyped its marking all entrance because a lot of people obtain the marking monsters, both eggs and friend chests.

• Not a mythic, but when Padrinorca was released, most peeps loves to have itā€¦

• From the same egg, ignore star difference. Let people pick between Padrinorca vs Fiona, and you already know whoā€™s gonna win by miles :kissing_closed_eyes: and the reason? skill set!

Put the same energy for skills on beasts and youā€™ll see the redirection of interests from these neo girls to neo monsters.

17 Likes

Agreed I even compared them using KILLINGDOGS tier list and intentionally hatched for specific mon. Got the first mythic Lemon though.

1 Like

Yeah if you look at it logically the recent release of waifu mythics, their powerful entrance passives and all the rest of itā€¦ most people (especially newer players) would pick the waifu egg over the monster egg.

I do think there was a fairly even split of power across the two eggs but most people arenā€™t hyper analytical and would easily assume the waifu egg is the better one.

I think this could easily be the bigger reason for the stats above rather than simply decisions based on art choice.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s under the assumption the game will still be around in a years time. Besides, the experiment shows that the goddesses are more popular, so I highly doubt theyā€™re gonna stop anytime soon

3 Likes

FunFact#4: Devs forgot BuffBuffalo in the shop overtime, I had to remind them :smirk:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a bold claim, decent argumentation and I would like to believe that too. However there are some things Iā€™d like to touch.

-Brynhildr is not a goddess, but she was in the ā€œWaifu eggā€ so it doesnā€™t really matter.

-Y ddraig Goch, Scyberithe, Don Rilla, Cypridrusā€¦ All these guys are extremely powerful in one way or another and as powerful as any goddessā€¦ Except Bastiaā€™s passive is unquestionably stronger than any other passive/skill because it shuts down even a bunch of others mythics very hard sometimes. Kanna is another that is extremely strong by its moveset and passive. After Nectareon nerf Lemon is less of a problem.

-You underestimate how perverted and deluded some people are. Horny teenagers and also adults can be desperate and are capable of incredible thingsā€¦ Some guys on Reddit are actual predators, they make lewd pictures of underage girls and thirst over them together.

There will always be an audience for the hentai art style and it will most certainly boost sales. If youā€™re a young game developer and need money for a bigger project, some hentai puzzle game is probably the easiest way to make money if you can find a half-decent artist to draw the pictures. Iā€™d have to do some research but Iā€™d bet aswell that gacha games are easily on the high end of most profitable game formats, if you take good care of the legal stuff. Individuals will spend thousands if you do it the right wayā€¦

2 Likes

Then the reason these waifus are famous is because you kill 2 birds with 1 stone, sort of. You get to stare at boobs moving while you can sweep the enemy.

1 Like

Yes, definitely itā€™s a combination of the two points.

3 Likes

I guess the devs, if they wanted and they know this. They can give monsters, mytics good moves and people will hatch them but they choose not to because of the above option. Cus it is that obvious and easy to solve.

BTW those op moves will most better fit mytic dragons and stuff than big boob girls.

3 Likes

Fun Fact #3
Stargolem and Astrogolem used to have lower body. But somehow they lost it.

39 Likes

wuuuut i really love that monster his design is so cool

1 Like

yes give them leg is better :smile: :laughing:

2 Likes

hIs LeGs ArE a SePeRaTe Mon

4 Likes

Funfact 5

Neo mon is rated for 7+

8 Likes

No

1 Like