šŸ”¹ Neomon Fun Facts šŸ”¹

Wow interference siding with toxic guy ?

I mean, if the majority of people wants that, as much as I think waifu designs are cheap I canā€™t do anything to change the fact my opinion is less popular. Iā€™m not happy about that but itā€™s not enough to make me reconsider this game.

2 Likes

Are you so insecure that you need to get someone involved just because he liked one of my posts?

Heā€™s not being unreasonable actually. He is stating a fact I canā€™t dispute despite hating waifu designs

Not as much as u though . U have been tagging my tail ever since that rumble we had ā€¦

One of these days , someone is not so buddha

Dude you have a victim complex. Iā€™ve been asking the ā€œanti waifu crowdā€ to drop their non sense for a while now.

Then stop replying to my posts and do ur good guy business at other people ? U sicken me

Chill with your moral superiority complex and stop talking down on others, then Iā€™ll happily oblige.

1 Like

LOL! Itā€™s obvious that most of the people choosing waifu banner cause some of them have broken moves or passive compare to other banner mons. But seriously though I hate waifus!

9 Likes

Let me clear the air here since some of you might feel annoyed at all the anti -waifu agenda in this forum
There are 2 reasons for my anti waifu attitude :

1. I , by no means , hate waifu designs but the unnecessary almost nude designs that I donā€™t like . Design an appropriate waifu , Iā€™ll gladly hatch tgem.

2. The most important reason is the kind of stereotyped society i come from . For some of you , this might sound silly but itā€™s true for the rest of us.
    The crowd i come from considers games like Pubg, free fire , CS , Warcraft as ā€œadultishā€ and ā€œmanlyā€ ā€¦ So at my age , to play Pokemon like game around here openly is in itself , a daily challenge . I canā€™t give up neo cos I love it .
    But above all this , adding nude girls is too much for me to put up against and the ridicules . I know u might say donā€™t care them bla bla but thatā€™s not how it works .
    I constantly bish about waifu in an attempt to keep devs from pumping out more of these designs that might cringe me out . So if someone or smug have a problem with this constant ranting , feel free to block me so u donā€™t have to see my posts . Itā€™s not easy as it looks to play neo openly in my country with these designs . Itā€™s a selfish personal agenda of mine , yes !

15 Likes

Im not here to pick a side nor am I here to start arguing, I just want to make this clear.

I love anime characters. I love waifus (mikasa best waifu). I can appreciate anine thighs and oversized tits but this game doesnā€™t have ā€œwaifusā€. They are straight up hentai characters in a game that used to be chikd friendly? I mean for god sake I canā€™t even write ā€œhuman fecesā€ in the forum but these hentai mythics can make these extremely sexual poses and it disturbs me, not gonna lie.

Here is what nice looking WAIFUS look like:

And here is what these HENTAI characters look like: (some of them look even underaged which weird af)

image image image image image image

Im not talking down to people who likes these designs but they just donā€™t fit this game. :confused:

30 Likes

I agree with you though, completely.

All I ever said as far as this argument goes is that there are ways and ways to go about it: if you keep calling the devs disrespectful or worse, you wonā€™t get anywhere. Worse actually, youā€™ll come off as annoying, and do disfavor to your own cause.

Complain only from time to time, be respectful towards both devs and those that like these designs, and if you see me in that thread Iā€™ll probably be agreeing with you.

However it is important to consider that this game is pretty big in the japanese market, and there waifu merchandise is common practice and successful, so again: I believe waifus are here to stay.

Personally I think the best solution would be a switch to choose your own art style in the settings: waifu lovers would see waifus, and old school players would see the classic monsters. The devs would need to create 2 sprites per mythic, but itā€™s still better than losing customers. I tried proposing this already, but unfortunately the devs didnā€™t seem interested.

4 Likes

When does this start !

Ps : Iā€™m sorry for raging at u earlier , u r definitely not the toxic user . Itā€™s getting harder for me to play neo everyday with hentai girls and Iā€™m hugely frustrated at the direction .

3 Likes

Probably never. lmao

Happens to the best of us, donā€™t worry about it. Besides I did throw a few shots myself.

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC TouchƩ I dig your approach. If this is reality I can see why you continue to make these designs.

Escanor did make a good point that the waifus do have more useful passives and moves compared to the monster mythics. Also in a game that does not offer any pity timer to pull useful monsters and ā€œlimited incomeā€ if you will, you cannot expect people to buy ā€œcakeā€ (Cool looking monster designs with no value to their team) instead of the essentials like bread, meat, etc (monsters that help them stand a chance in PVP like Bastia, Lemon, etc). I would be curious how the monster mythics stand a chance in a poll like this if you would give them good moves like you have the waifus.

Maybe a bad analogy but hope it makes sense :grinning:. I think you should do an official poll in game between both artworks where monster skills donā€™t play into the mix. I think us anti hentai artwork players would be more tolerant if we knew that people preferred that artwork then. I still personally think it swung that way because of monster skills.

4 Likes

please donā€™t forget this Waifu too :point_right::point_left:

8 Likes

@NoelLemon2 I love your post too. I actually like the none sexually posed mythics. I think they are reasonable and creative.

@DevilsMisfortune I also like your idea of creating a censor mode. If They incorporated that I would be so happy :grinning:

1 Like

Canā€™t believe yā€™all are ignoring the best waifu of them allā€¦

19 Likes

Yā€™all sleeping on this
Arborgias (1)

10 Likes

Best waifu is Nagadia. Free!

1 Like