Luxknight recipe...

So I have done all the quests and to my knowledge have gone through every single tunnel yet I still don’t have the recipe. Any help.

There is a thread in where’s that monster that contains all recipes and how to get them

Bee there still nothing.
Been*

No ur lying lol, its obviously there haha even the first post in that thread contains the locations of the luxknight recipe

Well no I’m not lying I went to the caves in the de island and still nothing. Dont accuse me of things I’m not doing. Instead you could be like Tiberius and try to help a fellow player even if there is someone who has already answered it I’m having trouble finding it alright? S don’t accuse me.

Just go back through all the cities again and check for quests. You’ll have to backtrack a bit, but there is a quest you missed somewhere. If you’ve been paying attention to the in-game text, you should recall a quest chain about three bandits that you keep kicking out of their hideouts. After you chase them through like a dozen caves, they’ll hand over Luxknight.

Or u just have it already but dont have the arks for it