Lightling Ultra Evolution

I have all the items to ultra evolve my shockling into thundring but when I try it says it’s an invalid evolution. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong or missing? Yes I have enough gold too, and my shockling is level 30…

Edit: I awakened it to lvl 50 then tried, and it still didn’t work :frowning:

I’m having this problem too got mine to level 45 and still won’t evolve to many things going wrong with this game at the moment

Oh no! :frowning: I wonder if maybe we have to be on a certain “Act”? I’m still on Act 1… but I farmed the ingredients like crazy yesterday and now I’m a sad panda lol…

How did you awaken yours?

Screenshot of evolution screen pls?

I took screenshots of the process so you could see it lit up on the page and whatnot. Hope this helps?

1 Like

Maybe it’s because the monster is in your current team line up, try evolving after you taken out from the team or it’s just a bug in that case sent a bug report including the ss

Thanks, I gave it a shot but it didn’t work. I’ll send in a support thing.

You been grinding like crazy :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thats weird, during beta we were able to evolve it just fine.

I farmed all the lightling elemental ingredients on the day the game released because that was the element for the day. I was too excited to evolve it lol…

1 Like

As far as I know lightling evolves automatically without evolutionary ingredients, just improve the level of lightling so that it will evolve itself

no, before complete evolution you need to manually. and why did you bring up the old dead topic, which was also decided?