How can we update the new update for neo monster?

I just opened my neo monster but when I went online to it, it’s say update the neo monster app but when I was suppose to update it, it say nothing to be updated. Can someone send a link for the new update for neo monster. I was so confused about this, is this a bug or something?

From where have you bought the game?

1 Like

I didn’t bought it, it’s free in the play store for 7 days sale so I install it but can’t update it now.

1 Like

There should be an "update " option instead of “explore” in main screen.
If not, check play store for any update available?

Yah there is but when I click it, it opens the play store app but does not show any updates.

Hmm… im not sure since you downloaded for free, but when I get such problems, I uninstall and reinstall…I paid for the game though…

Maybe write to support team from Facebook on their official page.

P.s : note down your RESTORE CODE before you do anything !!

Still can’t.

I’m from the sea server by the way. I also think that’s one of the reason.

Sea server

Sea server ?

what is the number of the update? 2.2.2?

Nope, also from south east asia and i have no problems with updating

i cant update more than 2.10 version

You know am having the same exact problem, I downloaded it when it was free and now when an update comes it doesn’t show on the play store

The game is not available in Cuba. To play you’ll need to get it through other means. Cuba is the only country which the Devs allow this for so the players there can continue to enjoy the game (as long as they don’t cheat).

Contact any person with TNC in their name here on the forum (that’s the Cuban clan). Do a search while using the forum on PC and it will list their profiles.