How can I get to the Line chat?

Hi all,

who can add me to the Line group?

Thx and regards

@MonkeyDluffy most likely or @NMEGaryOak for a smaller group

Ok thx, I will send a PM

2 Likes

@eNjiin why didn’t offer to add him to your Line group?

We have only whales and new players on the group. The whales died with the last greediness of the companies economy strategy except @KikNaz my friend :slight_smile: . It’s a small group. Smaller than yours. That’s why I gave you the credit even tho most of your posts are trolls - from time to time you are as well productive and helpful

1 Like

I’m a f2p player, but I got to top 300 last pvp and finished the whole story besides the new hell mode, so I guess I’m sth between medium and upper end of exp and creatures

It’s up to you mate
The group I have created was born throughout disagreements with the one from @MonkeyDluffy. It’s the past but there are more players and there should be always 1 or 2 guys helping you
In my group most likely I will help you since I started as well somewhere from zero

Ok, when there is more or less a main group with most of the players I would try it there, but thx again!

You are welcome. Enjoy your time with the game

Thx, actually I played it quite intensively 2 years ago (the times without ground breaks^^), then stopped for a year and came back 3-4 month ago, its still fun, but as alot ppl mentioned quite luck dependent on the hatching side