Hail and well met!

Did I really forget to do one of these? Ah, well.

I’m Red c: I’ve been looking forward to Hunter Island for a long while now; been following it since they announced it. 

Erm… I’m a female, Skyrim addict. I have a german shepherd and a ball python. I love leather journals and fountain pens. I have more books than friends. I’m a bit of a shut in and I rather like it that way. But I’m friendly, I swears :3

So, hi!

I don’t believe in females. Everyone knows that on the internet, males ar males, females are males, and little girls are FBI agents.

More seriously, welcome in here ! I’ve read quite a few books too, who’s your favorite author : D ?

Shh! You’re not supposed to be giving away my secret identity. 

JK Rowling, Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman, and Ann Rice, to name a few. Who is yours?

HP Lovecraft, Isaac Asimov, Philip K.■■■■ and Ray Bradbury for me !

Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

Did I really forget to do one of these? Ah, well.

I’m Red c: I’ve been looking forward to Hunter Island for a long while now; been following it since they announced it. 

Erm… I’m a female, Skyrim addict. I have a german shepherd and a ball python. I love leather journals and fountain pens. I have more books than friends. I’m a bit of a shut in and I rather like it that way. But I’m friendly, I swears :3

So, hi!

I remember you from the DIB update beta!

What up?

: D

Lots! Moved in with my husband, bought a puppy, and discovered just how horrible I am at running. How are you?

O.o

weren’t you already supposed to be moved in with your husband?  I mean, I imagine that’s what happens when you get married :stuck_out_tongue:

What kind of puppy?!

I’m doing good, graduated from college and now looking for that “real” job.  It’s kind of a pain in the butt

He was in Japan at the time :c He came home for a month for us to get married, and then he was back over there for six more months. He’s a Marine. But he came home and we moved down to North Carolina.

A white German Shepherd! He’s four months old and a teething, mouthy, shedding handful, but he’s super cute.

Oh, congrats! Yeah, jobs. You need experience to get a job, and you need a job to get experience. It’s cruel. I hope you find one soon!

Wow, that’s quite something! Welcome to the forums!

Well, tell him I say thanks for serving and clearly being awesome

Just an FYI, I love dogs. I would play with that puppy all freaking day

I will. I just need to find the career I want

I will ^^; 

I love dogs too; we want to get another German Shepherd, so that he has a playmate and an older dog to look up to, kind of show him the German Shepherd ropes. He’d take you up on that offer - he’s currently jumping on the computer chair, shoving a soggy frog toy in my face. I can’t enjoy my morning cup of tea anymore, but he’s worth it.