General Guidance for an Intermediate Player

@Killerdog I appreciate that. I’m going to need to expand upon my monster collection then since I only have a handful of death revengers. What monsters would you recommend I keep an eye out for and pull on?

For PvE in general: Goldtail, Atrahasis, Shivadragon, Aurodragon, Emeraldeus, Polareon, Wraithcaptain, Nebil, Cosmo, The legend sleep legends (Stormloch and the cat), Soulstealer, Geartyrant, Chronotitan, Shocking entrance guys, Tortogeist, Horrorclaw, Blazebones

Basically the above mentioned are also best for UC

For time attack: One on One legends, Chronotitan, Soulstealer, 400 Sec Novablast Legends, Captain Whiskers, 400 Sec Bomb Super Epics, Soulstealer, Lavamane, (Galio)

For Game of Hordes: Shiva, Polarboss, Leogeist, Auro, Oakthulu, the SE with backstab, a lot of stun

For Shodown Tower: Any team that also works in the story. Taking out most of the enemy team early with Oni + Chronotitan should definitely help you. From your monsters: Blue Flutter, Blazebones, Ultima and your TT can also be very helpful there and avoid the trainers with KDs Shodown Tower Map and you should be fine.

DC: OoO Legends, Blazebones, Auro, SHIVA, Soulstealer, Delugazar, Gallio, Heavenswyrm, Bitterbeast, Galvbane, Sleep legends.

An excellent summary from Guesswhosback! Reading through the first bit I wanted to mention Captainwhiskers but I see he said that for Time Attack. Captainwhiskers is pretty nuts for quite a few PvE events. However, the post above covers everything very nicely.

Only thing I’ll say in addition is that the tier list here on the forum is good as a rough guide for which monsters you should think about picking up for the bits of content (PvE/PvP).

Void is actually really good in time attack too.

@ItsSherlock thank you very much!! What you provided is exactly what I was looking for with my post. I will definitely take all that into account. What’s cool is I already have some of those.

Thanks very much guys

Don’t forget some of those cloners!
Reven, Tenebris, stunning cloners, Doom engine on some occasions, I love Ankoudragon. These guys are pretty good.

@Saitama thanks! I’ll keep an eye out for those too. Basically what I’ve learned is I really just need more monsters if I want to dominate PVE and everything else

LoL don’t we all! :slight_smile:

Reven is not a cloner.

About this, I think they have to move to other app, because Line no works in all countries, so many countires mo works