Evie: Poll and Discussion

She doesnt seem to dress very professionally how is that possible

2 Likes

Anniversary will last a month so will there be another in 2-3 weeks?

the food and service she served was so bad that no one wanted to employ her for long, to make up for it all she took off her uniform to attract customers and it work. :joy:

This makes perfect sense if we remember that Form 1 who is fully clothed has poor skills, and when she takes off her uniform, her skills become better. (Form 2 & 3)

1 Like

Anniv shrine is once only. We will still have our regular shrine after Anniv shrine.

What are you talking about? She doesn’t take off anything, that’s her “uniform”, which makes her the “Best Girl”.

2 Likes

Spoken like a true padophile :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Let me repeat, she is 19 years old.

1 Like

:smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Allow me to repeat. Saying someone is 19 when they look like a child does not make it right to sexulise them :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I haven’t used it either, plus it seems like you have to be very attentive to the time in the game to get the best out of it, I hope that the next anniversary mythic is a little easier to use and that it protects against stun, that would be interesting, I won’t wake up an anniversary mythic again if I’m not 100% sure it’s usable, even if that mythic costs only 1200 gems

I wouldent have woken this garbage up even if i had it guranteed 4 copies in 1 paid pack. This is just to bad for my taste :triumph:

2 Likes

Well…at least it still proves that when Evie’s appearance is more open, Evie will think many customers will come. But this story will be different if you put a filter and make it form 1.

The storyline is still the same, only here Evie is embarrassed to dress openly. So Evie improvised her service to increase the number of customers who came.:sweat_smile:

And I still think Gremoris is still the prettiest waifu in Neo. But for some reason I see some similarities in Gremoris and Evie’s appearance…

1 Like

She ain’t that bad

Well. Feel free to enjoy your pedo bait. Im not buying it

2 Likes

Im just saying that she isnt bad chill :skull:

Evie doesn’t make enough money at the restaurant and can’t afford to buy a t-shirt

3 Likes

so there is the ability to increase the seconds to show that you understand her situation better so you can sit at the table more, leave a tip at the table :plate_with_cutlery:

@Dev_VKC When is the next time we will get a decent mythic mon (in terms of design)? A.K.A a non-waifu mon with decent skills?

66% chance one comes next friday

3 mythics in the game data

2 monster designs

1 waifu

2 confirmed holy

1 unconfirmed but looks like one

Either could be the anniversary mythic

Fingers crossed.
We don’t have any more anni exclusive shrines anymore. I think I can go down back to 500 again. (I got 1800).

It might be a yearly thing going forward like neo ticket so go to 500 now and save up around summer next year

1 Like