I’m already having to hide Selene on the train at the moment ![]()
dont get me wrong. there is alot of monsters thats a bit over the line. but evie is exstreme to the same point charybdia is
Don’t forget Ayna.
I said this on her thread and I’ll say it here. 1st two designs wasted on the 3rd. Although Evie is more of a mixed bag 2nd form, 1st form is “fine”.
i remember ayna but i dident bring her up as she is not an anniversery monster so she was never as popular as charybdia was and evie is likily to be.
but you are correct ayna is another one thats really bad
and since we are talking about it. the filter is not a workable end solution either as choosing to play with small child like models or overly sexulsied models is not a choice
I never needed to use the filter and still don’t. I actually think selene looks kinda cool but would’ve preferred if they gave her more zest like Nyx. Even I’m thinking of using the filter now as soon as they add Evie there.
i dont use the filter. i dont intend to use it either. as alot of my mythics just like coltraz is on the list. and it looks really effing wierd to me to have 4 child like models staring back at me. there needs to be better solution overall or make it pick and choose so those you can justify to yourself (like selene) and keep them normal wile hiding the abselute filth thats charybdia and evie and ayna feks
Change Charybdia and Ayna’s pose and they’ll be fine. All Evie needs is a shirt or a dress to cover her up but I doubt they’ll ever change their designs.
they wont. its to complicated for them or some garbage like that i cant remember exactly but VKC talked about it some time ago.
but they need to understand that. fine we can live with what we have now. BUT DONT DO IT AGAIN
All ima say is I’m not drake however I have secret info that shes got higher drop chance in diddy’s basement. If i hatch for her yall aren’t allowed to send me to jail (this is a joke btw)
So… there’s potentially a bm problem Evie. Look at how much time has passed, did that in 2 minutes just with evie.
Entree+ move can be used even without needing to use Seating, this means no damage is done or a potential death trigger, but time passes to line up Table.
If regalion seal works on pve bosses, you can prob do this to them too
They are known from not testing stuff before release so I am not shocked we got another loop mechanic.
Hi, I need some advice. some of you have already awakened Evie. Is it worth spending around 1200 gems (maybe less if im lucky) for this banner, or do you recommend I try to awaken Nikki? Or the next banners? what do you think, can anyone compare Nikki with Evie? Thanks a lot ![]()
I have awakened both, the reason being i could awaken them for half price, both mythics are no where near top tier maybe B tier for evie and D for nikki in terms of pvp.
For a starter i would say evie but i would recommend to wait until next week and check the banners as something might be better
Some players have been asking about the “chance” sparkling effect for Entree on the monster you used Seating on. Let me explain.
We hid that information on purpose. As a waitress, Evie must remember what each customer ordered. If she delivers the wrong dish, she’s out (death). Her 4th skill, Table Fee, also requires the player to pay close attention during battle.
Imagine the battlefield as a restaurant. The opponent’s skill seconds represent the money they spend.
- Tip / Donate: Spending more than usual.
- Table Fee: Punishes customers who have stayed in the restaurant for too long.
- Reservation: The target monster cannot be removed from the restaurant by their teammates, ensuring no one can cut in line.
- Entree: The customer has a great meal and leaves the restaurant.
Evie’s job is to serve as many customers as she can.
Why does she get fired if the customer runs away or when he dies from food poisoning
Because she is too sad that she failed to complete her mission and deliver the best to her customer. She is a kind, professional, and responsible 19-year-old girl.
I awakened both Nikki and Evie and haven’t put Evie in a team once. Need to think how to make her work lol.
Nikki is definitely was simpler to run but you need to have a little teambuilding around her to make her shine and gain you the early control.
Is the 1200 gem shrine gonna return at christmas?
No. Anniversary only.
Ok
