Can you beat neo monster super rare-below

I was kinda wanting to challenge myself by trying to beat this game with only super rare and below, and I was wondering if you could help me with team building, because I suck.

if you’re talking about 3 star monsters,99.99% not really.

What do you actually understand under the phrase ‘beat the game’?

what about the polymerization between Dullakhan and Nightmare?

I mean beat the grand champion cup? is there more after that.

that alone wont help you beat the game,later on you’d be required to have alot of super epics and some legendaries to complete story mode.

is it possible to work around with time strikes, or sleep/dreamhunt

i beat UC gatekeeper 300 with epic and under. i wouldn’t recommend using 4 star and below for a new player as it is extremely difficult to do.

if you are going to try i reccomend these monsters. sadly most are shop monsters so you will need to geind for months or hope they appear as rewards before getting them.

rhinobrawl/puffoxin

nightmare and dullahan

Mojincess + Moji to make a Moku

stun clone epics.

nitrobird/sparkgeist for enrages.

musashoid/lebroid/spookoid.

bulbieboom

ps. if you can actually beat the entire online and offline storyline up to hell modes with just epic and below then you will be one of the best ever players.

3 star and below is daft. lol.

From what you’ve stated, and I have picked up from playing so far. I need at least some epics to beat this game, cause I can’t get past that doctor. I hate that double touch scorpion.

Super easy, you can win against beritus with free mons too.(plus all the matches before that)

would the best strategy be to use leobolt entry combination with a time strike

Here’s how to do it, you’ll need 2 free mons from 6 trials(which is free to play, to open click on online and then monster hunting) get the fire one and holy one, make your frontline as follows, duskhan, horse, moltagant(fire of 6 trials) and cliro,(holy of 6 trial) and have that Leo on fifth position

First use dullakhan one on one( it may not be fast enough so you’ll need moltagant to protect him from attacks, if dullakhan dies quit the match and replay), use polymerization, and then skip until enemy monster turn is not in-between your nightrider and leornix, when this happens click on instant overwatch and lifeflip self on nightrider and pure cure on leornix, now desperate all deals critical damage, do desperate all by nightrider, when cliorseph wakes up by pure cure make her give turn to nightrider, and when nightrider is hit he’ll get 1 more turn due to overwatch

After this just keep some evolved super epics/ epics in your remaining slots to clean up the rest of army(don’t forget to use timestrike mons as ai tends to do 250 tu moves), also ai can’t skip moves, so all you need to do is skip your move for timestrike monster until ai makes enemy monster use a high tu move)