Biweekly achievement not counting

For the past two biweekly missions, I didn’t make any progress towards the achievements even though I completed them.

It says 10 completions even though it should say 12.

I have the same issue @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

1 Like

Well mine should be 11 rn…12 if I completely the new one. Let me check too

Thank you for the report. We will take a look.
Could you guys please give me your friend codes?

How many you are supposed to have? And what is your current count right now?

Thanks!

I think i’m supposes to be at six but it says im at 4

@TheCroutonGuy
Do you remember which Biweekly you have completed and not been counted?

The last two not counting this one

I posted about this same exact bug 3 months ago and i was completely ignored right now my count is at 19 when it should be 26 - 27

2 Likes

Have any of you seen anytime strange when completing the event?

In my case when you complete every fight the screen stays black and i have to close the game and re open it to be able to play the next one but the estrange thing is despite i close the game my progress is saved so the battle i won shows complete but when i complete all of them many times my Achievement Count doesn’t change

Wait what?! You have to kill and restart the app to play the next battle?

I find after biweekly there’s an especially long black screen. Normally this is split up with post-battle rewards but from biweekly there’s nothing you get. Are you sure you’re waiting long enough for it to load back to the biweekly screen?

Biweekly works differently from other special event. In short, it takes longer time to determine if a players has finished the event or not, then update the achievement count. So if the game is closed or disconnected in the middle, players will not receive achievement count properly.

We will check these missing achievement and meanwhile improve biweekly event’s checking time.
Sorry for the issue and thank you for your patience.

When it happens to me, I usually switch off my WiFi then switch it back on. It shortens the waiting time significantly.

@Dev_VKC
My current count is 10 but it should be 12. The last two biweekly missions haven’t been counted for me even though I completed them.

Ami se me a canseladola seccion en linea 2 veses y cada ves que yego a rangode heroe 95 pero enpeso todo cundo no me dejaba hugar el pv me desia que estabasin espesificar alguien me puede explicar

Speak English pls as this is an English forum

Ami, I have canceled the online session 2 times and every time I go to hero rank 95, but everything started when he did not let me play the PV, he told me that I was unspecified, someone can explain to me why I lost 2 great saves and I am not using mod if they ask

[image]

Yep but lately I’m doing what @DMGInterference said i disconnect mobile data when the black screen shows up and then turn it up again but doing that still didn’t count so what I’ve been doing the last 3 is turning down the mobile data during the last battle to complete the event and when the incapable to claim rewards screen shows up i turn up the mobile data and wait for it to charge again but is a loooong waiting period

Man I’ve tried waiting i left the phone for half hour and nothing happened just the black screen is frustrating that’s why i originally close the game and re open it