Anyone have an account

Anyone have an account unused , please give me, because I had already started back in the game but did not get a bonus

In the words of consuela: no, noooooooooo

Batcop might have a spare one.

I can give you one of my accounts and it already has one legend. But do you have experience about this game and want to play it seriously? If you do i will give it to you

what is that batcop

I am very happy if you give it to my account and I will use it seriously, please let me know my email accounts to davidlotong44@gmail.com

I have an extra account if you want 2 cds

I really need your account neo monster to play

You late bro I gave a last bite account already

I beg , I would be grateful anyone give me an account, because the start of this game from the beginning I did not get some sort of bonus, whatever the cause

I will inbox you ok?

Ok

To clarify you want a new account because you didn’t get thr daily at the beginning? Or chronox? Why not just contact the support staff for the game and recover those?

You want my account with two CDs?

What’s CDs?

I’ve tried to send an email but have not been addressed

C Deez Nutzzzzzzzzzz

Please lock this topic admin! I gave this guy an account, but he does not respect that. He is very impolite and greedy. He just wants someone to give him an account with full of legends. Lol I am so regretted I gave him my Shadowyrm account.

Before begging for something, you should learn how to respect who help you first. Otherwise, please try to learn English if you want to join a forum for English speaker. 

Locking on request (and since op now has an account)