Advice building new team

Welcome brother, glad I could be of some help.
But even then, consider evolving your dusicyon and ST Togala. And don’t evolve your remaining mythics until you need them or have any strategy in your mind and you can utilise their ‘super tanky’ buff (actually a bug) if you can’t adjust team cost because ashterios is 15 or 16 cost and you can replace FD Daffodil with Frostwings.

1 Like

Your team needs heavy stun protection

No stun protection all trash

Also I would move Novadrake a bit early and fire link endgame :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, even I didn’t notice the lack of stun protection but fire is better in mid-game. I’ve been using it since I started playing and it never disappointed me.

1 Like

I just shared my thoughts nothing much

2 Likes

Ill try out moving Novadrake once I get Ashterios on the team, right now I still have to unlock Ashterios SS and still need to get a feel on how he works. After that, Ill see well how fire link section works both mid-game and endgame too.

Oh and about the stun protection, I dont have many monsters with Stun Inmunity :cry:.

Absorber

Use bitterbeast in FL and maybe move jag or scarle to 5th and remove embersaur

Im thinking of moving Jag, Scarle can take out at least 1 toxic or stun before he gets taken down, while with Jag, I have to wait for one of my other mons to get killed for Double Retribution.

1 Like

Right, forgot about stun absorbers :thinking:.

1 Like