2018+ meme neo thread

Fantastic @eNjiin

1 Like

@eNjiin While I enjoyed the memes, the second one had themes a little inappropriate for the children on this forum as well as swearing. You can re-post the first if you like.

You must be kidding me @Killerdog. There is nothing inappropriate about that meme. I have seen by far worst ones tbh. If you really care about children in this forum I can search for you many examples where you didn’t give s*** about moderating it. Double standards all the way

Ps: anyway you could have edited my post and removed the 2nd meme based on your judgment instead of deleting the whole post. This is what you have done in the past as well

Sorry but the moderators here are to be the judges of what is and isn’t appropriate on the forum. Please respect that.

You’re right I could have just removed the second meme. I will return the post and do that now.

Futurama%20Fry%2021082019234540

@Boiler

5 Likes

Haha! Nice. I think KD wants me to open one on each.

21 Likes

That’s a precise one but KD is not alone with being bored about that. You were repeating yourself a lot lately but nice meme anyway :joy:

Do you think the kid in the meme wants to get hit by the bus?

5c2

4 Likes

This is more accurate.

14 Likes

Booyah I’m Spiderman! Always lovely to know you see me as the hero of the small folk ;D

4 Likes

4 Likes

38sbvl

3 Likes

@danechek @Asura

1 Like

Theres a russian thread :thinking:

1 Like

Click to read all the meme

I remember that kid in the first image. ■■■■, was he a hoot back in the day; Thanks for the memories.

So a easy win

Yep.

1 Like