What's you favourite monster?

Ankoudragon… He’s one of the first Legendary mons I hatched and he’s ALWAYS been a part of my team ever since… He’s helped me on numerous occasions…

1 Like

good shout. Ankoudragon has to be up there for me too.

1 Like

Delugazar gang forever. A certain clan ruined the reputation of the great Lord Delugazar, but Delu isn’t to be trifled with :triumph:

1 Like

Craziest mons in design for me : Sobeking + Centaurio :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1- Harleking
2-Novadrake
3 -Moku

It’s far, far from being one of my favourites. Fiona is probably the waifu that’s the closest contender to Stratustrike. Stratu has been my favourite ever since its release.

For me its - baublebasher

I have a lot (about designs)
1-Harleking
2-Kuraokami
3-Shikabloom
4-Novadrake
5-Rinoël

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Not ankou for me

2 Likes

do it to nagandia.

Cant do that to my favourite monster :triumph:

thought Marjorie was your favourite?

1 Like

No that’s @NMEduck favourite, I keep asking for buffs because it is the worst mythic (even a free SE is better) but duck keeps talking about her design…

2 Likes

I take this personally.

Cetaskgon is so much fun to play with

Dracorosa- I probably mispelt it
Reason: Anti Poison,able to kill many nasty germs,cure poison and eco friendly! It’s like a COVID goodie bag

Carapasca is my fave, using an SE and the rare it summons to kill half the enemy team of myth and legs is too fun, stun converter, bloodthirst for when your boosted beetle dies, beetle strike ignoring hg and shield and being 68 secs at its fastest, the beetle having blood crave just in case the boosted reckless wasn’t enough, enables mantis’ Union attack
What’s not to love?

3 Likes