What's changed in the past 2 years?

I just logged in to this after 2 years haha, had to stop playing cuz of college, would anyone who’s been playing since before then care to tell me how the games been doing, and if it’s changed much?

U seem like someone who would make new acc just to ninja troll us.

Nope! Check my join date

U seem like someone who would keep a 2 year old acc inactive just to prove ur point

Well I’m sorry if you think I mean to troll or anything, but im just a guy who hasnt played this game in a long time and I’m genuinely asking about the game

How did u feel when I accussed u ? U felt I’m being toxic n unfriendly right ?

Well I’m in no position to assume anything about you, I’m sure you had your reasons

U r being suspiciously calm and okay . I feel u r trolling still

Trust me I have no reason to troll anyone, you can even search my username and see that I’ve posted multiple times too, when I was active

So why did u go inactive then

Well, I got into college and was really busy, so I had to stop gaming of any sort

Did u finish ur college n get ur job ?

Nope, still in college

So u r not actually a grandpa but pretending to be an old guy ?

Lmao its just a username, are you a professor then?

I might be. You don’t know me

idk about 2 y ago but 1 year ago.now ap spamm has been nerfed a lot with raw attacks going bypass protectors.

I see. When I was around I think Don Penguini and the Penguinator were meta. Are they used anymore?

Things have changed drastically old man .
A rarity higher than legendaries called mythics are available . 7* monsters . They have unique abilities and strong passives .

For example : lemon is a mythic that puts everyone to sleep when it enters battlefield .

Scarle will kill you, prof. Stop being toxic

2 Likes